/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Beth
Moisturised Master
16/05/24-14:09
I am prone to spots and have found the cerave breakout products are the only ones that work for my skin. At the moment I don’t use any form of moisturiser. I would love to try this to see if it will benefit my usual routine of cleansing and using the gels.
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
16/05/24-13:34
My strpsin my morning routine. Fully cleanse my face so it is fresh and hydrated. I then apply a toner so my face is clear and glowing. Then serum & wait 5 mins & apply my face & eye cream. I'd love to add this moisture face cream into my routine as it contains a spf & i believe it'll help improve my skins texture.
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
16/05/24-13:34
I start my day with cerave smoothing cleanser for the perfect clean.I then follow with the hydrating serum to seal in moisture.My next step is the moisturing lotion.I just need the cerave spf now to finish off and protect my skin full.I have not tried the cerave am spf yet and would be delighted to be chosen
Spf competition
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Lindsay
Fresh Face
16/05/24-13:21
These products looks ideal. I've never tried an SPF moisturiser from Cerave, however, reading the product info it would certainly help me remember the SPF in my daily routine!
Always Forget the SPF!
Susiep
16/05/24-13:20
My skin needs all the help it can get now I am 60 and menopausal. I find my skin is dry and lacks the glow it used to have.
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
16/05/24-13:10
My ultimate tip to keep skin clear from breakouts is. Cleansing thoroughly day & evening. This helps my skin & exfoliate your skin twice a week too & of course for me its drinking plenty water. Also don't forget the serum & moisturiser
CollVella
16/05/24-12:40
I work outside all day long everyday so my skin is subject to everything the weather throws at it - too much sun, too much rain, too much wind and too much salty seaside air! My morning routine has to be quick as I'm up and out the house pretty early and so I don't have time to be too fussy... I think this moisturiser with SPF would really help me to CUT OUT a STEP, yippee! I cleanse with Cerave cleanser - love the pump action on the dispenser, super quick and easy to cleanse. I've given up serum for now as the weather warms up. Then I apply a gentle moisturiser - at the moment I'm using Sond as experimenting with gentle products.... BUT it doesn't have any SPF in it so that means an additional product.... and I alternate between The Ordinary SPF and La Roche Posay (SPF 50) for those extra sunny/windy/salty days. I'd just LOVE to find a reliable moisturiser that soothes my red and wind-chafed skin that has BUILT-IN SPF to save me the FAFF of so many steps and to help me on my path to a RESTORED SKIN BARRIER - cos that's what we all want, am I right?
Select one or several answers to vote
Anyone else after a RESTORED SKIN BARRIER from the great skin gods in the sky?! What recommendations would you SHARE with this skincare newbie?
1 vote
You betcha!
Yep... and I can recommend...
Submit
Leroy
Moisturised Master
16/05/24-12:34
Love the spf moistriser as it’s the only one that does not break me out or cause irritation. Only needs a little bit seems to last a while as well. Nice smell great for redness and pretty much every skin concern