Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Eddd
Fresh Face
03/13/24-23:41
Hello
Pinky
03/13/24-21:25
Using the Cerave Repair cream will be great help to my sensitive skin.  Moving over fully to Cerave products is an exiting project I would like to participate in.  This is definitely going to help a lot of other people facing similar skincare challenges.  Please put my name down for the trial samples. 
Julia
Skin Scholar
03/13/24-21:12
I'd use this before bed on dry areas like elbows, knees and hands so that moisture can be locked in while helping my skin barrier repair 🫶
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
validated
Shra
Moisturised Master
03/13/24-19:30
Transform your skincare routine with CeraVe Blemish Control, my go-to blemish control cleanser✨✨ Its gentle yet effective formula deeply cleanses pores, removing dirt, oil, and impurities, while combating stubborn blemishes. With regular use, I've noticed a significant reduction in breakouts and a clearer, more radiant complexion. Say goodbye to pesky blemishes and hello to smooth, flawless skin! Try it today and experience the difference for yourself. #MeAndCeraVe!
Queenbee1973
Moisturised Master
03/13/24-17:42
I would be using this as well as my other products to layer and lock in tight the moisture in those really dry areas I have around my body. Mainly it's legs, heels, elbows and knees.
Loca007
Fresh Face
03/13/24-15:14
I would incorporate the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment into my skincare routine by applying it to areas of very dry, chapped, and cracked skin like my elbows, knees, and heels. I would use it as a targeted treatment to restore the skin barrier and provide long-lasting hydration and instant relief. This ointment would be perfect for soothing and repairing those troublesome areas, helping to keep my skin healthy and moisturized.
Ancientnames
03/13/24-12:35
I'd use this multi-purpose ointment as a versatile skincare hero! It's perfect for moisturizing dry patches, soothing chapped lips, nourishing cuticles, calming irritated skin, and even gently removing makeup. It's like a skincare Swiss army knife!
Alex
Fresh Face
03/13/24-12:19
I have struggled with acne for as long as I remember. CeraVe's blemish control face cleanser has been a saviour for my breakouts ever since I started using it. Followed by that I also use CeraVe's Am facial moisturising lotion to hydrate my skin. These products have helped with reducing acne and hydrating my skin. I'm looking for something that would reduce the marks and make the skin look healthy. I believe these new products would be helpful in retaining my skin's glow with hydration it needs. Thank you :)