/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Radi
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-21:13
My everyday morning routine starts at 6 o'clock with washing my face with a face wash and applying my favourite day cream. I put my BB cream or makeup depending on my daily schedule. This moisturiser will be perfect for the sunny days because will protect my face from sun lights and also will moisturise my skin. It is spf50 so no need to worry about my face. So, the day can start with fresh and nourished skin!
My morning routine
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-20:22
Would love to try out this brand and product. As I have dry skin sometimes do I think my dry patches will be treat with this amazing product
Radi
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-17:42
Have a good evening everyone!
Good afternoon!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Lorraine
Skin Scholar
05/16/24-17:11
This Hydrating Cleanser aims to Hydrate and cleanse the skin. It contains Hyaluronic Acid which is vital ingredient for your skin. It states to use it twice a day. So every morning i used this and every evening after taking my makeup off. Before applying this cleanser i wet my face with warm water. I found alot of this cleanser goes along way. So one pump of this product in the palm of my hand was enough for me. I then gently massaged it into my face using mt finger tips. I then massaged the rest using both hands. The texture of this this cleanser is a light creamy texture with it lathering up really well. The cleanser has a lovely scent to it. Nothing overpowering though. My face from using this cleanser was almost instantly brighter, smooth and looked fresh looking. It also removed any remaining makeup and dirt that was left on my face.
Hydrating cleanser
Arazw
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-17:05
I hope I win
Pooja
Nourished Novice
05/16/24-15:46
My morning routine- cleanse, toner followed by serum,eye cream and moisturiser. Some days I apply SPF but I tend to notice it becomes to heavy or sometimes flaky. Would love to try the new moisturiser with SPF.
Dia12blue
05/16/24-15:43
Hi, my morning regime is cleanse then moisturise before putting make up on for the day. I have the CeraVe moisturiser lotion which I love as it has SPF 50 factor in, I would recommend this face cream to everyone.
Beth
Moisturised Master
05/16/24-14:09
I am prone to spots and have found the cerave breakout products are the only ones that work for my skin. At the moment I don’t use any form of moisturiser. I would love to try this to see if it will benefit my usual routine of cleansing and using the gels.