Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
NadiaK
Moisturised Master
03/18/24-17:16
Hello! 🌟 I'm thrilled to join the conversation and share a bit about my ongoing skincare journey, especially when it comes to tackling dryness! Lately, I've been grappling with dry patches around my nose. Despite having normal skin overall, this area seem to have declared war on hydration! No matter how diligently I moisturize, they persist with their pesky dryness, causing a bit of a skincare headache. That's why I'm particularly excited about the opportunity to try out the new CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment! 🎉 This lightweight, multi-purpose ointment sounds like just the thing I need to help restore my skin barrier, lock in moisture, and provide that much-needed relief for my dry, chapped skin. I'm eager to see if it can work its magic on these stubborn dry patches and bring back the glow to my complexion!
PeppermintD
Fresh Face
03/18/24-17:15
Having dry, sensitive and eczema prone skin I have always found it hard to find a good moisturiser that helps keep my skin hydrated but is gentle enough not to irritate and have found CeraVe products helped tremendously. These new products sound perfect and the next step to help with my now ever ageing skin, I will be 70 this year so need as much hydration as possible and for it to last with out me reapplying several times a day. I am specifically looking for a good bath emollient as I love to have a good soak but this can be drying, so anyone with any ideas and tips would be most welcome.
Kate
03/18/24-17:12
Very few things give me the hydration I need. Extra hydration in this new launch would be perfect.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jill
Fresh Face
03/18/24-17:06
My legs have been hidden away all winter and really need something good to get them summer ready. This sounds perfect.
Charl
03/18/24-17:05
Let’s see if it would work on my cracked hands!
Charl
03/18/24-17:03
This would work perfect with my dry patches I get in the cold winter months!
Reee
03/18/24-17:03
I’m going through the Menopause and it’s causing havoc with my skin. My skin looks dehydrated and/or cracked regardless of how much body lotion or face cream I use! I just can’t find the right moisturising product for my cracked lips! ☹️
Megan
Fresh Face
03/18/24-17:00
My skin is awful currently! I'm having outbreaks of whiteheads, very different to the acne I dealt with as a teenager. I also have a rash from chemotherapy on my cheek, which seems to be getting worse and is also bumpy with spots. Any suggestions on what would be best to use please?