Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Afrodita
Moisturised Master
16/01/24-07:36
In 2024, I'm making a commitment to hydrate and reduce sugar consumption for beautiful, glowing skin! 🥤🍓💋 From sipping on water throughout the day to cutting back on sugary treats, I'm prioritizing my skin's health and overall well-being.💫💫
🎉🌱
Sidurr
Moisturised Master
15/01/24-20:36
I’ll try to eat healthy and drink more water plus accept my skincare flaws and imperfections that make me human.
Cathrine
Skin Scholar
15/01/24-20:22
I’d like to drink more water, make sure I wear SPF every single day and ALWAYS wash my makeup off in the evening
Anna Sogo
Moisturised Master
15/01/24-18:21
After putting on my skincare in the evening I’m going to apply a thin layer of the Cerave Advanced Healing Ointment all over. It really helps me retain moisture, especially after a drying shower or cold weather. The ointment is like Vaseline but better!
My habits for healthy skin in 2024 🫶
Kate
Skin Scholar
15/01/24-16:29
livvycontent
Moisturised Master
15/01/24-13:26 (edited)
Is to stick with products that work best for your skin type and being consistent with your skincare routine in order to see results.
Sofi
Moisturised Master
14/01/24-20:00 (edited)
My healthy skincare habit is to always use toner on cleansed skin before applying other products, and to not sleep in makeup. I aim to eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water as it's essential for great skin.
Hina
Moisturised Master
14/01/24-19:43 (edited)
I promised myself to change in habits of overthinking and anxiety of unnecessary things, staying more active and prioritise my health and obvioulsy all these contribute to good skin and overall health.
My Healthy Skincare Habits in 2024