/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
05/08/24-14:42
First I will Cleanse my Face Twice! Then Exfoliate ! & put on a Serum or Moisturizer! Under Eye cream! And a nice lip barm ❤️💄
My Morning Routine ❤️☀️
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
05/08/24-14:25
Love to clean my face with a good cerave moistureizer. The. I prefer to apply lotion with soft as my skin has some dark patches. So I want to try out this brand and products more.
MarieMc
Moisturised Master
05/08/24-14:08
My morning routine is very short and simple, I have psoriasis so prone to becoming dry & irritated plus im ginger & fair so burn in the shade ha, I Wash my face in the shower with CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser rinse with cold water to wake me up, Once out the shower I use nivea face cream once spf 15 unfortunately but my skin accepts it and it was a gift from Christmas 🙈 Once dry just apply mineral foundation powder and that it then go about my day..... Told you it was short and simple haha.... I'd love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my morning daily routine because with psoriasis it's hard to find products that don't irritate & cause a flare up Cerave is Perfect for psoriasis inclined skin, So this would be perfect to protect my skin from the harmful rays of the sun.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jenne
Moisturised Master
05/08/24-14:08
1) Cleanse 2) Moisturise 3) Serum 4) Under eye Serum 5) Lip Mask Love to add suncream to my routine x
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
05/08/24-14:05 (edited)
My regime was once 9 or 10 steps.... I loved the results however it seemed a lot twice a day. Since lockdown I've pared it right back to essentials. Gentle wash, moisturiser or Cerave hyaluronic acid serum to hydrate/plump fine lines, SPF50 for all year protection. I've tried a sample AM sp50 from the #CeraveHigh event - its next on my list after I've used up my current one. I loved the texture, light but comfortable and a great makeup base #hydration #unboxing #yourskincarebag
Aisha
Skin Scholar
05/08/24-14:05
My morning skincare routine ⏹️wash my face or cleanse my face depends on my mood😂 ⏹️Apply hyaluronic acid serum,vitmin c serum ⏹️then apply Spf that is most important part
Leeann
Nourished Novice
05/08/24-14:02
My skincare routine generally consist of 1 cleanse skin 2 toner 2 hydrating serum 4 moisturiser then spf Generally I try and use an under eye cream daily too. I tend to forget spf sometimes and don’t realise until after so this moisturiser with added SPF would be an absolute god send to limiting this routine as mornings can get really busy. Doing the nursery run and work.
Abigail
Moisturised Master
05/08/24-13:52 (edited)
Skincare is a ritual to me that I really enjoy doing both morning and night. Granted the morning's can be slightly more rushed but I try to make sure I don't miss any steps and know my skin will thank me later! 1. Cleanse using foaming or oil cleanser to rid skin of any dirt and oils from overnight 2. Toner - depending on how my skin is feeling I may add in a toner. 3. Serum - again, I tend to have a bit of a skincare wardrobe, so I'll always use a serum hit which one I choose will depend on how my skin is feeling that day. If I'm feeling dehydrated I'll go for the Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid or if my skin is dull I might opt for the Skin Renewing Gel Oil. 4. Moisturiser - I like a lightweight cream for daytime due to my oily skin. If it has SPF it's a bonus! That's why the Facial Moisturising lotion with SPF would be an ideal addition. 5. Eye cream - definitely discovered as I've gotten older than eye cream is a necessity for tightening my loosening skin around the eyes. 6. SPF - if my moisturiser doesn't already contain SPF 50, I will then go ahead and apply a SPF 50 to keep my skin protected, all year. Sometimes this will be it for me for the day, I'll add some lip balm and be ready to go. Other days I'll continue on to makeup. Glowing, healthy looking skin brings me joy.
My everyday skincare routine