/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Monix
Moisturised Master
05/08/24-12:01
Competition entry - My skincare routine My morning sling care routine starts from cleaning my face using foaming cleanser for blemishes, followed by toner and brightening eye cream with vitamin c. I then move to spf and here where I would love to add the Cerave facial moisturiser SPF cream which I have not tried before at the moment I just use kids brand spf with highest spf. I then apply serum cream let it all set for few minutes before applying make up which also contains spf in but not as high range if it.
Competition entry- my morning routine
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/08/24-10:31
A. I Cleanse with Hydrating Cleanser B. I put Blemish Gel on my nose C. I dab on Eye Repaîr Cream D. I apply moisturiser with SPF 50 judiciously over my whole face, decolitage and backs of my hands. I am 70. I have dark spots and wrinkles from overexposure from sun when I was much younger. I ham happy we now have SPF to protect us. It is vital to use Broad Spectrum SPF outdoors on all exposed areas.
Hydrate and Fight Sun Damage
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/07/24-22:33 (edited)
I can’t believe how she deals with spots. I hope nobody tries to pop them. Maybe more people need to use CeraVe! I don’t have many spots, but if I had, I have my cleanser!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
05/07/24-19:12
One secret i follow is to not touch my pimples and pick them, always try to stay Hydrated aswell.. i struggle with harmonal acne that comes and goes but the marks used to be a problem. Drinking water has helped me a lot. One of the most effective strategies I've found is using CeraVe products. Their gentle yet powerful formulas worked wonders on my skin helping to clear up breakouts without causing irritation. Tagging some products that have helped me
Blemishes and Me
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/07/24-11:08 (edited)
But, what I really really want is: A mini tube or deer stick tube of Advanced Repair ointment with SPF. I need this to put in my makeup bag in my handbag!!!!
I NEED a mini Tube of Advanced Repair ointment for my lips!
Bellaboobeauty
Nourished Novice
05/07/24-07:40
This carefully created AM & PM skincare routine for blackheads uses the best ingredients to target blackheads by penetrating deep into pores, help balance oil production and help keep your skin hydrated and healthy. My CereVe Blackhead Routine uses:  * Acne control cleanser (AM & PM) which contains salicylic acid to deeply cleanse my skin without drying out. * next I use the acne control gel to prevent new spots and blackheads forming * I have dry skin so moisturiser is key but to prevent more spots I use the AM or PM Facial moisturising lotion as its oil free but very hydrating.  Cerave have products for every step so it’s easy to compile the perfect routine 💙
My anti acne routine
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
05/07/24-07:06
Blemishes are generally bacterial and so my tips are to reduce the contact 1. Always keep your mobile phone screen clean - sounds silly but they can be covered in bacteria and you put it against your skin many times a day. 2. Wash your pillowcase regularly (every 3 days is recommended) - cotton pillowcases can absorb oil and bacteria from your skin and hair and so pass it back overnight. If you are really suffering then try an antibacterial , silk or bamboo one which are far better. 3. Don’t squeeze them! This is a vicious circle where bacteria are released and spread with your fingers which causes worse inflammation and possibly more infection and scarring.
madrasa
Moisturised Master
05/07/24-06:05
My tips for keeping skin clear are: - Stay hydrated - Use skincare products which are gentle on your skin - Wear SPF - Moisturise