Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sofi
Moisturised Master
01/14/24-20:00 (edited)
My healthy skincare habit is to always use toner on cleansed skin before applying other products, and to not sleep in makeup. I aim to eat a healthy diet and drink lots of water as it's essential for great skin.
Hina
Moisturised Master
01/14/24-19:43 (edited)
I promised myself to change in habits of overthinking and anxiety of unnecessary things, staying more active and prioritise my health and obvioulsy all these contribute to good skin and overall health.
My Healthy Skincare Habits in 2024
ReviewedbyHanna
Nourished Novice
01/14/24-13:38
Always warm up skincare products in your hands before applying to the skin, this helps your skin to better absorb the product.
Click on an answer to vote
How do you apply your products
5 votes
Directly to skin
Warm up in hands
Other (share in the comments)
DesC
Skin Scholar
01/14/24-02:12
I am determined to improve my cleansing routine in 2024 and use mainly a gentle CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser, which not only cleans and refreshes my skin but can also hydrate it and give it a more even tone, protecting the skin's natural barrier. This will work well with the Resurfacing Retinol Serum, which contains ceramides and improves skin texture
My Healthy Skincare Routine for 2024
BestFriend
Moisturised Master
01/13/24-18:32
My top habit for healthy skin in 2024 is to use a nourishing face mask weekly.
My  habits for healthy skin in 2024
Katiek
Skin Scholar
01/13/24-16:32 (edited)
1. Be regular with daily routine 2. Be more active 3. Eat more healthy food 4. More often do face mask
🌹Meme🌹
Moisturised Master
01/13/24-13:46
1.spf is not a choice its a long life commitment 365 days a year😍… spf is so important to protect your skin from the harmful uv rays that destroy the skin🥰 2. Drink plenty of water a day, keeping your body hydrated does wonders for keeping your skin hydrated and health🌹 3. Dont wear make up to bed always double cleanse to make sure its all of💚 4. Finding out your skin type will really help you choose the best products for your skin to keep it at its best🤩
Healthy skincare habits for 2024💙
Desire value
Skin Scholar
01/13/24-12:02
Be positive,be happy,eat healthy and drink plenty of water and not to forget to follow routine of cleansing, moisturizer and protecting