/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
madrasa
Moisturised Master
07/05/24-06:05
My tips for keeping skin clear are: - Stay hydrated - Use skincare products which are gentle on your skin - Wear SPF - Moisturise
Marilyn
Moisturised Master
06/05/24-13:22
I love this PM lotion it’s been really helping to soothe my skin. It’s so lightweight yes does the job to keep my skin feeling soft. The gentle formula is absorbed so well 💕
My Skin adores the PM Lotion!
Eliza
Fresh Face
06/05/24-13:21
Love these!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/05/24-04:25
My skin is feeling clean and hydrated I am really enjoying products with Hyaluronic Acid in them they are great for keeping my skin hydrated for longer
Clean and hydrated
Megs
Nourished Novice
05/05/24-09:31
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/05/24-05:23 (edited)
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/05/24-05:13
Many people have mentioned facial exfoliating.
Select one or several answers to vote
Some people mention exfoliation. What do you mean?
6 votes
Clay mask
Pore strip
Facial scrub with bits
Salicylic wash
Salicylic cream
Submit
Roxy
04/05/24-21:13
1. Wash your face with a gentle cleanser and make sure you take off your makeup effectively 2. Use a moisturiser depending on your skin type (I can use a light, hydrating one but my sister has to use quite a thick moisturiser so that it absorbs fully) 3. Exfoliate 1-2 times a week (gently)