Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Afrodita
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-14:41
In my journey to tackle blemishes and blackheads, I've discovered the power of a consistent cleansing routine. Starting each day with a gentle cleanser removes overnight impurities without stripping away essential moisture. Before bed, I repeat the process to ensure my skin can breathe freely overnight. This simple yet effective routine has become my go-to strategy for maintaining clearer, healthier-looking skin.
Entry 3
Afrodita
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-14:40
Exfoliation has become a vital part of my skincare arsenal in the battle against blackheads. By incorporating a gentle exfoliant into my routine a few times a week, I can gently remove dead skin cells and prevent pore blockages. It's not about aggressive scrubbing but rather a gentle buffing motion that reveals smoother, more radiant skin. Finding this balance has been key to keeping my complexion clear and blemish-free.
Entry 2
Afrodita
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-14:38
Hydration has proven to be a cornerstone in managing blemishes and blackheads. Using a lightweight moisturizer keeps my skin balanced and prevents excessive oil production. I ensure to moisturize both morning and night, providing my skin with the hydration it needs to stay healthy and clear. It's a simple yet essential step in my skincare routine that has made a noticeable difference in the appearance of my skin.
Entry 1
Madi
Fresh Face
05/04/24-14:22
How often should the blemish control gel be used?
zoeosler
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-14:19
Where in your skincare routine should this be used, before or after moisturiser (or instead of)?
EllaBella
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-10:29
My tips as a person who has struggles and still struggles with acne scars, breakouts and pimples: Listen to your skin and be patient with its needs Use appropiate skincare products and stick to the routine Always use SPF Make sure to hydrate your skin. Oily skin does not mean hydrated skin.
Coca
Moisturised Master
05/04/24-05:26
●Keep yourself hydrated 24*7 ●Cleanse your face twice a day- in morning and after work ●Moisturize every single day ●Use a face mask once /twice a week ●Never squeeze a pimple if you don't know how to ● Treat your dark spots as soon as possible ●Have a simple skincare routine ●Massage your skincare products into the skin ●Get your face steamed twice a month ●Exfoliate just twice a month ● Be happy
Coca
Moisturised Master
04/04/24-22:36
To get the best results from your acne treatment,you must to: ●Keep your skin clean. Gently wash your face up to twice daily and after sweating. ●Choose the right skin care. Use gentle skin care products and ones that say “alcohol-free” on the label.  ●Shampoo regularly. The oil from your hair can cause acne on your forehead ●Stick to your treatment. Trying new acne treatments too often can irritate your skin and cause breakouts ●Keep your hands off. Touching your face throughout the day can cause acne to flare ●Stay out of the sun and tanning beds. Along with increasing your risk for skin cancer, tanning damages your skin and can worsen acne. Take your time to clear your skin and don't forget to love you ❤️