/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Bloom
Moisturised Master
12/07/24-10:19
I've been dealing with dull, textured skin and mild acne for a while now, and it’s been quite a journey trying to find the right products. After hearing so many positive things about CeraVe, I decided to give it a try, and I’m thrilled with the results! Since using CeraVe, my skin feels more hydrated, smoother, and positively glowing! The CeraVe Foaming Facial Cleanser and CeraVe SA Smoothing Cleanser have been absolute game-changers for me. I’m over the moon to say I've finally achieved that coveted glass skin look! #MeAndCeraVe
XimjX
Nourished Novice
12/07/24-06:22
Can’t wait to navigate myself around this group and find out everyone’s favourite go too. As I’m looking for new items for my skin and hopefully will do so through this community.
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-22:29 (edited)
These products helped me get my acne in control so much... For glass glow skin CeraVe products are essential 😍😉❤️
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Annie68
Skin Scholar
11/07/24-22:22
My skin type is dry & dehydrated & my skin concerns are that I have dull skin which needs brightening & I have lines & wrinkles which affects my confidence. I also have hyperpigmentation which needs attention. My eyes need firming too. I think the Skin renewing range would help my skin so much. 💙💙💙
lightningb
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-21:13
If I want my skin to be glowing, for me it starts off with intense hydration. I'll cleanse my face with the hydrating cleanser, and keep my face slightly damp. I then like to add my hyaluronic acid which is the most important step to me, it makes my skin super glowy, fresh and hydrated! I then apply my moisturiser, either my moisturising lotion or my AM facial moisturising lotion which my skin loves! And the final step to make the tops of my cheeks look super glowy is using my Advanced Repair Ointment which locks in the moisture and makes me shine!
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-20:02
Brighten, hydrate and smooth the delicate skin around your eyes with Skin Renewing Eye Cream🥇🌎👍😊🌺
#Cerave🥇🌎
Moonuk
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-20:00
The best product 🥇👍🌎😊
Best lotion 🥇🌎😊🌺🤩🥰
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
11/07/24-17:15
Cera Ve guide to glowing skin- 💎 create a hydrated base with an ideal serum (as tagged) 💎 brighten the eye area 💎naturally hydrate the skin This serum helps to protect the skin’s natural barrier and retain moisture with 3 Essential Ceramides, Hyaluronic Acid and Vitamin B5 The CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF 50provides the skin with long-lasting, all-day hydration while helping to support natural barrier function. 🌞 CeraVe’s lightweight Eye Repair Creammoisturises the delicate skin around the eye contour with Hyaluronic Acid and three naturally occurring ceramides. To natural hydrate the skin- aim for 8 hours sleep, 2 L of water if able, consume a balanced diet 👍🏻.