/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Emzalot
Moisturised Master
07/13/24-07:21
Have to say how much I’m loving the new SPF50 day cream, it applies beautifully under make up without making my skin shiny so it’s ideal for my oily skin.
lily
Fresh Face
07/12/24-22:21
hi i just joinedd
new here!
validated
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
07/12/24-22:14 (edited)
I have spent hours studying about ingredients today. I am going out on a limb here, as CeraVe is all about keeping a skincare routine simple. But… When a special combo drops in your lap, what can you do? My answer is: layer it! I have learned that if I put a smidgen of my PM moisturiser under my eye, and let it dry… Then follow with my vitamin C serum, and let it dry… Then apply my Skin Renewing Eye Cream with peptides, everything will enhance each other to give me a further level of clarity and brightness to my under eye area. I do not have sensitive skin. A skin professional has told me: Depending upon percentage of actives/ingredients under the eye is subjective from person to person. The skin under eyes is far more fragile /thinner, blood supply nearer the surface.
Click on an answer to vote
Who would like me to try it?
9 votes
Yes.
No.
Not interested.
Tell me your opinion below.
Niacinamide, Peptides, and Vitamin C
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Kiera
Fresh Face
07/12/24-21:19
Hi! Just joined here for any new skin cares, maybe try some things out and learn more about my skin. I have a few of cerave products already that I feel are working. I'd say my too fave at the moment is the face moisturiser that is normal to dry!
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
07/12/24-20:57
AM & PM rituals are equally as important ladies. DON’T skip the spf (I prefer a higher factor) as well as covering the whole body or else covering up with light layers / seeking shade. Intermittent exposure of UV rays will reduce the likelihood of the body and face losing its moisture %.  With dryness comes tired, dull skin/ dark and puffy eyes.I love routine and nothing feels better than hydrated & well cared for skin! 🩵 #meandcerave
A routine for the warmer months 💦🌞
Niharika
Moisturised Master
07/12/24-20:01
Hi My name is niha I have started using cerave moisturising lotion from a long time now I am feel my skin is more hydrated then before and I also use cerave spf 30 which is so easily observed and no white cast protects me from uv rays and after using spf my skin is not getting tanned and now it’s more glowing
Skin improvement
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/12/24-18:01
My day probably starts and ends with these products 💙.. I always start with Blemish control Cleanser and continue with other products on my skin.... I wear makeup everyday so it's ritual for me to start with a heavy moisturizer... And continue with spf...layering these was hard for me since I have oily skin.... But After this arrival of CeraVe’s AM facial moisturizer, it became easy with moisturising and sunscreening🌞. Finishing  whole day I remove the makeup using the CeraVe Hydrating micellar water and if I'm not feeling for an entire skincare routine, I apply this PM moisturizer into my full face and neck and head to bed....so far they are my  wonderful hydrating moisturizers for morning and night time routines🌞 #ceraveskincare #ceravehigh #meandcerave
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
07/12/24-13:26 (edited)
The feel and texture of the new CeraVe Skin Renewing Eye Cream is rich and spreads easily. I have been using the Eye repair cream for quite a while now, which I think is a lighter texture. They both absorb beautifully. They both leave the under eye looking extremely hydrated. The new Renew Eye Cream has caffeine, which is a vasoconstrictor. It tightens the muscles in the walls of the blood vessels. When topically applied to eye bags, it helps to limit the blood flow, helping to create a temporary deflated effect. Therefore, eye bags and puffiness is decreased. I agree with this, as I can see an improvement in the darkness and puffiness under my eyes. As I have been using the Eye Repair Cream consistently day & night, my under eyes were well hydrated before I started the Renewing Eye Cream. As any eye cream needs between 4–6 weeks of constant use to see the full effect, I will continue this review every few days 🌹
Skin Renew Eye Cream vs Eye Repair Cream