Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hels Bels
24/01/24-14:58
After shower or bath before bed. Put a nice thick layer on and cover with cotton gloves. And never leave the house without spf on your face
bongo
24/01/24-14:55
APPLY A GENEROUS AMOUNT OF CERAVE CREAM TO DRY HANDS AND POP ON SOME COTTON OR BAMBOO GLOVES BEFORE BEDTIME
Diaa
24/01/24-14:31
Navigating the intricate changes of adolescence, my skincare journey as a teenager involves adopting essential measures for a resilient future complexion. With a focus on simplicity, I prioritize gentle cleansing to manage evolving oiliness and consistent moisturizing to maintain a healthy balance. Sunscreen becomes a daily ally, safeguarding against potential long-term damage. Addressing acne concerns with ingredients like salicylic acid or benzoyl peroxide is part of my routine, ensuring a proactive approach without overwhelming my skin. Patience guides me through this evolving process, recognizing that finding the perfect routine is gradual. Seeking professional advice remains on my radar for a personalized, long-lasting skincare strategy.
Jowy
Nourished Novice
24/01/24-14:15
What is your go to
Click on an answer to vote
What is the essential AM item?
2 votes
Moisturiser
Cleanser
Toner
Jowy
Nourished Novice
24/01/24-14:12
After having a baby in winter, my skin has become sk dry and cracked. Using Cerave has helped me keep my skin hydrated by using it simply in the morning and evening.
Nehag
24/01/24-14:09
Wash you face, and before it dries apply the moisturiser to lock the hydration. Best grandma tip ever.
Kate DW
24/01/24-14:01
I have always had dry skin. So do my mum and sister. I try and drink a lot of water to keep my skin hydrated but in all honesty CeraVe has totally changed the state of my legs. They are no longer just falling to pieces. I have started my daughter on it already to try and stop her ending up trying to hide her legs like I used to!
Tbmoo
Nourished Novice
24/01/24-13:44
Moisturising regularly is vital to me. Twice a day helps to kick in moisture and keep skin soft