/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tabs1301
Fresh Face
25/04/24-10:49
To get rid of blemishes and blackheads I use the cream to foam cleanser everyday, I use the blemish control cleanser after to double wash and then add the blemish control gel which feels soothing to my face.
Joyce
25/04/24-10:49
I like all the people talks about their own tips, but always keep it simple. So that you can rule out what actually works for you. In any doubt, seek professional advice from GP, derms. That money you spend with GP and derms won't be any lost. There are alot of medical profession giving general advice online for free as well. Most of them will guide you to the most simple skincare routines you can imagine! If you don't want to do your own research. Just limit your routines into 3 simple steps that you can keep up with. <<Clean, moisture, SPF. >>
Holly
Fresh Face
25/04/24-10:48
Washing my face in the morning always help to reduce redness. I then apply acne spot stickers during the day on my larger pimples to help reduce their redness etc. exfoliating my face twice a week during my hair wash days can also help with repairing my skin.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
daisydazzle
25/04/24-10:46
its suprising how much dirt still comes off after the first cleanse- and blow onto the cotton wool - it foams up!
Adey
Fresh Face
25/04/24-10:39
I drink lots of water wash my face with a mild soap and use a cleanser to wipe off dirt residues, apply moisturiser and allow my face to breathe. I try not to use make up everyday too
Lauraa
25/04/24-10:38
I do have a routine such as using foam cleanser following with moisturiser as well as spf protection which I think helps with blemishes , however at the moment I am looking for something new to add onto my routine which may be more affective.
Louise
25/04/24-10:37
Honestly the SA routine from cerave saved my skin! Used the gentle range during roaccutaine and the SA after to keep it clear!
Ruchi
Moisturised Master
25/04/24-10:36
To control blemishes and blackheads, 1. Always keep skin clean with cleanser containing salicylic acid. 2.Keep moisturized your skin, use retinol serum twice in a day and SPF in the morning. 3.Drink plenty of water keep you hydrated. 4.Avoid oils, oils cleansers and heavy creams. 5. CeraVe skin renewing serum and moisturizer are very good options to remove blackheads. 6.Don't scrub skin with wash clothes. 7. Eat healthy diet.