/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
polar
Fresh Face
04/25/24-11:43
Keep your skin clean, I like CeraVe hydrating facial cleanser, and use CeraVe Oil control Moisturising gel daily and acne control gel when you have a breakout. Also keep your hair away from your skin as much as possible and change your pillowcase at least once a week.
maggie
04/25/24-11:38
I have dry old skin with a tendency to react because I am atopic. Everything I use in this range have proved so effective with no adverse reaction. I use the face cream twice a day and it keeps my skin moisturised and nourished with no sun blemishes, due to its protective sun screen I highly recommend.
roses
Nourished Novice
04/25/24-11:34
Do not get many blemishes or blackheads on my face mainly on my back
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Kirsty
Fresh Face
04/25/24-11:32
I am in my late 30s and have always struggled with blackheads however in recent years had breakouts also, I recently started double cleansing and using a tea tree scrub once a week it's definitely helping. I also try to have a make up free day when I can to allow my skin to breathe.
Ellie
04/25/24-11:30
Top tip and only tip is to use Cerave full routine for blemish-prone skin!
Georgia
04/25/24-11:06
I used to wash my face really quickly but now take time to double cleanse thoroughly - makes such a difference!! And change my pillowcase frequently.
Axxu
Moisturised Master
04/25/24-11:03
Use a gentle cleanser, a treatment product, non-comedogenic moisturizer and sun cream
PowerMum
Nourished Novice
04/25/24-10:56
As some of you know I’m a personal trainer and I’m very active person so giving myself better support I always try to use natural cosmetics and having my skin clean as often I can . I love make up but I just realise that without a good base of products my face will gone down. Once a week I try to find a time for some mask design to helping my skin naturally look and give kind of vitamin support . Every day I using my CeraVe micellar water and cream before my make up . I’m using also foam wash to make sure after my day full of exercise and tiredness is clean enough. From time to time I use peace’s of cucumber on my eyes to give them natural boost ☺️ We need to find time for rest and support for our daily routine.
Natural look - healthy look