/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Desire value
Skin Scholar
15/04/24-12:06
I have started double cleansing first with micellar water to clean makeup and then with CeraVe blemish control cleanser to remove impurities and makeup residue .Then I use blemish control gel which helps my acne scars and pigment in fading and my skin looks less red and more clear. Make sure you use SPF the next day.I exfoliate twice a week with CeraVe sa smoothing cleanser which keeps my blackheads away
What I do to manage my blemishes and blackheads
Madatuni
Moisturised Master
15/04/24-09:24
I start my morning with cleaning, serum and also hidrating cream. having busy day I prefer simples step
Jade
Moisturised Master
15/04/24-00:14
Blackheads and blemishes have been a constant challenge for me. Here are some tips : - Gentle Cleansing : Use a foaming facial cleanser with Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide to wash your face twice daily. - Spot Treatment : Apply tea tree oil directly onto blemishes for natural healing. - Hydration : Moisturize with a daily lotion fortified with Salicylic Acid and Niacinamide. - Sun Protection : Apply sunscreen daily with SPF 30 or higher. - Balanced Diet : Maintain a balanced diet rich in fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Incorporating these nutrient-rich foods into our diet can promote clearer, healthier skin from the inside out.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
14/04/24-22:52
I started using the cleanser! Before moisturizing and I can’t believe how good they are both great I use the cleanser then the moisturizer my skin feels really Good I’m 31 going on 32 this year and this helps me feel Great. X Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser and Cerave Moisturizer for Dry to very dry skin both work well together xx 😚
These 2 are perfect together they work wonders xx
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
14/04/24-22:27 (edited)
I haven't been able to get rid of my adult acne/breakouts fully. Just when I think I'm making real progress I get a horrible breakout and start again. On my long trial and error journey I have learned and found some things that help to calm my skin a bit, minimize a spot, and at least of I do get breakouts they are tinier and not cystic by the following: key ingredients I turn to: Hyaluronic acid, salicylic acid, high spf and uva/uvb, retinol and kaolin clay aloe vera. CeraVe Products: Cerave salicylic acid smoothing face cleanser, cerave day lotion with spf. (I've used spf 25 but would like to try the spf 50 one now thats available), currently trying the cerave resurfacing retinol serum 3-4 times Other products: charcoal clay mask weekly, aloe vera toner and aloe vera face wash alternate days, HA serum, ceramide moisturiser but feel the current one I'm using is not as good as the cerave day moisturiser. A SA spot gel, Blue and Red LED microcurrent device I still have very stubborn hyperpigmentation that I haven't found that special formula for YET!
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
14/04/24-21:52
Want to reduce my acne dark spots and blemish. Hope so I will win then I will try these beauties. Excited to see that in my collection too
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
14/04/24-21:51
Love to try out this brand and product line as I have some acne and pigmented patches. So excited to win these beauties.
Marina Zimbru
Nourished Novice
14/04/24-20:45
I would love to test this products because my skin is blemish-prone and I think it might help 💙