Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Claire
Nourished Novice
02/04/24-18:33
I joined last weekend. Just quick hello! :-)
Khushi
Skin Scholar
02/04/24-17:25
Am using caravel moisturiser from last 2 years for my dry skin and its the best cream ever my skin feels so smooth and soft
Ames
02/04/24-16:20
I always clean my face twice before moisturising and feel this helps me so much!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Louise
Fresh Face
02/04/24-15:13
Just saying hello new here
Maii
02/04/24-12:10
Always double cleanse and I mean always and I too of that I like to use a cucumber clay mask and leave that on until it is fully dry they wash your face in a circle motion
Annie68
Skin Scholar
02/04/24-09:17
My top tip for restoring and maintain your skin barrier this Winter is to drink plenty of water & to use Cerave hydrating Cleanser & Moisturiser twice a day 💙💙💙
Andrea
Fresh Face
02/04/24-08:54
Hi all I have a liver disease PBC and my skin is getting worse. Mostly my hands, they are very dry chapped and bleed with sores. I have been prescribed QV cream and a steroid ointment 3 yrs ago but this doesn’t seem to be working now. Can anyone suggest which cream may help my sore hands x
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
02/04/24-04:58
My top tip for restoring and maintain my skin barrier this Winter ❄️Use mild hydrating cleanser, use fragrance free cosmetics, hydrate, moisturizer, hydrate, moisturizer... ,💙💙💙💙💙💙
My top tip for restoring and maintain my skin barrier this Winter ❄️