/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Natchaz
14/04/24-20:01
Cleanse your face and avoid touching it frequently during the day
Jess
14/04/24-19:10
Top tips include: Cleans, moisturise, spf
ieva_peta10@
Fresh Face
14/04/24-18:41
I would love to try this routine! The brand which I trust to have well balanced and healthy looking skin! 🩷
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jeasays
Moisturised Master
14/04/24-12:37
Lo e to try out these beauties as they have really good ingredients which will helping to main good skincare routine.
Shay
Fresh Face
14/04/24-12:23
BP and SA key ingredients
CHLC
Fresh Face
14/04/24-09:00
I’m having the biggest problem with blemishes around my jawline, I’ve tried most things so far and really struggling to find the perfect routine, any advice or product recommendations to help a girl out? X
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
14/04/24-07:35
#MeAndCeraVe - since I was a teenager I've had combination and blemish-prone skin. It's quite frustrating when you have no control over your skin no matter all the efforts. I've always read and researched a lot about ingredients and formulas that could help, and finding out about the power of Salicylic Acid and the effect it had on my skin was the biggest turning point in my skincare history. At the time I used another salicylic acid cleanser that was quite effective but pricey and not easy to find, often out of stock and this worried me a lot. I remember it was my little sister who introduced me to CeraVe. She once came back from her shopping with this big white and blue bottle of cleanser advised by her dermatologist. She had proper acne and in a few months this cleanser worked wonders for both of us. Not only it was effective and gentle on skin, but it smelled good and the format was long-lasting. We've stuck with the brand since then and we love it. Thank you so much, CeraVe 💙🩵💚
Sidurr
Skin Scholar
12/04/24-21:34 (edited)
I’ve always struggled with what seemed to be blackheads, but after educating myself on skincare, I realised that these were just sebaceous filaments and I just needed to cleanse my skin properly. After a couple of years, now I can share my tried and tested tips with you to avoid skin impurities. My top Cerave products would be Oil cleanser and Blemish control cleanser. 💚Always double cleanse 💚Ditch the makeup wipes 💚Incorporate BHA like salicylic acid into your routine. It cleans the walls of the pores resulting in no gunk/oil being trapped in the pores which can turn into pimples. AHA and BHA helps exfoliate the skin chemically meaning clearer looking skin. 💚Ditch the physical exfoliation 💚If you can’t tolerate salicylic acid then use it in a cleanser - much more gentle.  💚Use a moisturiser with niacinamide in it. Helps control sebum and appearance of pores.  💚Last but not least, always use SPF during the day. #meandcerave