/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Alina
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-10:08 (edited)
I will start by told you that I had a normal skin type until 3 years ago when I got pregnant. Then because of hormons, stress and enthusiasm my skin change a lot. It become oily, after dry and new combination having blemish prone skin problems, hyperpigmentation and all the packaging which it comes with my pregnancy. I start to use products for blemish. I try many brands and I can say that I love cerave cleanser. It helps me to improve my skin elasticity, firmity and blemish. #MeandCerave
My skin story
Shra
Moisturised Master
04/08/24-18:25 (edited)
For best results, it is very important to use products as per your skin. Have a look a the image that I saw today for your skin. 🌟🌟 #MeAndCeraVe!
Choose wisely
Joanna
Moisturised Master
04/08/24-18:19
💙Use products containing salicylic acid to help in clog pores 💙Always wear SPF 💙Regular cleane your face and body 💙A hydrocortisone cream can help to reduce allergic reactions and irritations. 💙Use a gentle exfoliater 💙Don’t pick or squeeze spots, you can use face strips to help remove blackheads  🍍Eat a healthy diet 💦Drink plenty of water
💙How to manage blemishes and blackheads💙
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Kels
04/08/24-17:26
Hi I was hoping anyone can help. I have perioral dermatitis and I’ve absolutely no idea were to start with skin care any advise would be so appreciated
Monix
Moisturised Master
04/08/24-14:05
My tips for managing blemish/ acne prone skin is to always clean face morning and evening and apply creams specific for this type of skin complexion especially for night time then moisturiser in the morning. Do not touch face throughput the day and use face masks from time to time relax. If you don't plan to go out, stay make up free at home let skin get some rest. My make up free face clear most days apart from period times when I break out the most or when I stress.
Monix
Moisturised Master
04/08/24-14:04
My tips for managing blemish/ acne prone skin is to always clean face morning and evening and apply creams specific for this type of skin complexion especially for night time then moisturiser in the morning. Do not touch face throughput the day and use face masks from time to time relax. If you don't plan to go out, stay make up free at home let skin get some rest. My make up free face clear most days apart from period times when I break out the most or when I stress. 
Monix
Moisturised Master
04/08/24-14:03
Competition entry
Alex
Nourished Novice
04/08/24-12:04 (edited)
My tips are in the image below (click on it to see the full page) ...Hope they help! 😁
This could be a life- changer...