/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
ammar
Nourished Novice
04/09/24-22:18
Cleanse and moisturizing
Leanne
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-21:34
Cleanse tone moisturise twice daily 💚💙
Mrs A
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-17:21 (edited)
To keep blemishes away take your Vitamins, drink lots of water, eat your fruit & veg and use cerave anti blemish cleanser for a clear complexion but consistency is key💙
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Julia
Skin Scholar
04/09/24-16:30
If you're wearing makeup always always always remove it before bed, I know sometimes you'll be knackered and it seems like such a chore but I promise you won't regret it! Plus you'll go to sleep far more comfortably with beautiful clean skin 🩵
popikaoana
Nourished Novice
04/09/24-16:07
Using Retinol products is My biggest secret
roses
Nourished Novice
04/09/24-16:01
i sometimes get the odd crop on my back hard place to apply any lotions
Sunflowers
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-14:25
I think if u suffer from this. U need to use a simple clean routine. Try to be as clean as possible. I had a face scan & was told I had many pores & some pigmentation from sun damage So always use SPF before going out. Overloading your skin with products may worsen this because it may damage the skin barrier. So I try to properly cleanse my skin with gentle cleansers, wearing light or no make up. I was told to exfoliate about twice a week to get rid of blackheads & reduce my pores.
saurabh
Moisturised Master
04/09/24-13:01
1) Establish a Consistent Skincare Routine: Develop a daily skincare routine that includes cleansing, exfoliating, and moisturizing. Consistency is key for maintaining clear skin. 2) Use Non-Comedogenic Products: Opt for skincare and makeup products labeled as "non-comedogenic," meaning they won't clog your pores and contribute to blemishes and blackheads 3) Cleanse Regularly: Wash your face twice daily with a gentle cleanser to remove dirt, oil, and impurities that can lead to blemishes and blackheads 4) Exfoliate Weekly: Exfoliation helps remove dead skin cells, which can clog pores and contribute to blackheads. Use a gentle exfoliant 1-2 times per week to keep your skin smooth and clear 5) Use Salicylic Acid: Incorporate products containing salicylic acid into your skincare routine. Salicylic acid helps unclog pores and prevent acne breakouts 6) Avoid Touching Your Face: Touching your face can transfer bacteria and oil from your hands to your skin, leading to breakouts. Avoid touching your face unnecessarily, and always wash your hands before applying skincare products 7) Keep Your Hair Clean: Oily hair can contribute to blemishes along your hairline and forehead. Wash your hair regularly and keep it away from your face, especially when sleeping 8) Don't Overdo It: While it may be tempting to aggressively treat blemishes and blackheads, avoid over-exfoliating or using harsh products that can irritate your skin and worsen the problem 9) Use a Clay Mask: Clay masks can help draw out impurities from your pores and reduce the appearance of blackheads. Use a clay mask once or twice a week as part of your skincare routine 10) Consult a Dermatologist: If you're struggling to manage blemishes and blackheads despite trying various skincare techniques, consider consulting a dermatologist. They can assess your skin condition and recommend personalized treatment options, such as prescription medications or professional treatments Remember that achieving clear skin takes time and patience, so be consistent with your skincare routine and give your skin the care it needs to stay healthy