Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/13/24-06:17
I always feel happy in my skin when wearing CeraVe skincare
Cerave a skincare
Flory
Fresh Face
02/13/24-06:07
What is the best product for acne prone skin?
DesC
Moisturised Master
02/13/24-02:04
In cold weather, my skin gets very dry; therefore, I need a very good moisturizer to keep my skin hydrated, with no cracks, all day long. I need a hydrating cleanser that will not dry my skin and hydrating moisturisers to keep the moisture locked in and protect the skin barrier.
My moisturizing routine in winter
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
02/13/24-01:03
Follow for Follow 😀
Follow for follow :)
Tracey m
02/13/24-00:39
I always put cerave on my wet skin to lock moisture in
Michaela
02/12/24-20:43
A tip for having well moisturised skin: use Cerave moisturiser. There is an AM and a PM one. The AM one has an SPF 30 and an SPF 50 version, and let’s be honest, we all need to be better with applying our SPF CREAM!
Shraddha
Moisturised Master
02/12/24-19:23
For a romantic Valentine's Day makeup look using red and pink tones, start by applying a light pink eyeshadow across your eyelids as a base. Then, use a deeper shade of pink or red in the crease to add dimension and warmth. Next, apply a shimmery champagne or gold eyeshadow to the inner corners of your eyes to brighten and highlight. For the cheeks, opt for a rosy pink blush to add a natural flush of color to your complexion. Blend it onto the apples of your cheeks for a youthful and romantic glow. Finish the look with a bold red lip. Choose a shade that complements your skin tone and apply it with precision using a lip brush for a polished finish. To ensure your lipstick lasts throughout the evening, blot with a tissue and reapply a second layer for added intensity and longevity. Complete the look with a coat of mascara to define your lashes and open up your eyes. With this simple makeup routine, you'll be ready to impress your Valentine with a radiant and romantic look.
Alina
Moisturised Master
02/12/24-19:12
In the first I would say that, for a Skin well hydrated the all body need to be hydrated so, drink water, and for a well moisturiser for my skin I never use a towel, after my shower I apply a moderate amount of lotion and I aloud few minutes until completely absorbed.
Keep skin hydrated