/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Safaa2212
Moisturised Master
09/07/24-08:47 (edited)
My favourite micellar cleansing water. Removes all impurities to keep my skin fresh and glowing #MeAndCerave
Amazing!
Desire value
Skin Scholar
09/07/24-07:52
My skin loves this moisturizer lotion which has three essential ceramides which help restore skins barrier and at the same time protect my skin from harmful uv rays.
Dual action
Carlton
Skin Scholar
09/07/24-04:56
Great moisturising lotion with hyaluronic acid which locks in moisture protecting my skins barrier SPF for great protection against harmful rays from the sun
Am moisturising lotion SPF30 and SPF50
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
zoefox565
Fresh Face
09/07/24-00:26
Is there a single product that is good for combination skin that goes through phases of being more dry and phases of blemishes or should I switch between several products?
Skye
Moisturised Master
08/07/24-22:29
Hii i’m looking for some tips to get rid and prevent blackheads on the nose. Any tips or recommendations would be appreciated 💙
Denise
Nourished Novice
08/07/24-22:22
This cleanser transforms from a creamy texture to a gentle foam. Removes dirt, oil, and makeup without harsh rubbing. 🧼 Contains hyaluronic acid for added moisture, 💧 and ceramides to maintain the skin’s natural barrier. I’ve been using this product for a long time. I love that it is frangnance free and suitable for all skin types.
Select one or several answers to vote
What’s your favourite feature of this cleanser?
6 votes
🌸 Creamy to Foam Texture
🧼 Effective Makeup Removal
💧 Hydrating with Hyaluronic Acid
Ceramides for Skin Barrier Support
Submit
Skye
Moisturised Master
08/07/24-22:11
I recommend this spf cerave range because it leaves your skin feeling so smooth and nourished. Using all the products together results in glowing skin. I also highly recommended the foaming cleanser because it makes washing your face so much easier! 💙💙💙
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
08/07/24-19:59
#MeAndCeraVe I'm using Cera Ve eye repair cream and it has done so many good things. Puffiness and dark circles have been faded than before.. Totally loving it. 😊😍❤️💙💯
#MeAndCeraVe