Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mehuli
01/24/24-13:33
Hydration would be the key motive. Using CeraVe's lotions and hyaluronic acid helps. Using rice water, aloe. Moisturizing the face multiple times as well is necessary. I always end with a potent face oil.
Taha20
01/24/24-13:32
Moisturize as often as possible to keep skin from drying out
Claracluck2
01/24/24-13:25
Plenty of cerave cream, lotion on after bathing, cleansing, and before bed. Otherwise hibernate till spring 😅😆😅
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Shaza
01/24/24-13:21
During the winter months it’s so important to use proper skin care for hydration and dry skin that’s why I use CeraVe it has really improve my skin texture and keeps my skin moist
Drob
01/24/24-13:10
I have always considered skin care a luxury that I don’t have time or money for. But as I’m getting older I have realised how much of a mistake that was. So now I’m looking for my perfect routine.
Crumble
Fresh Face
01/24/24-13:09
Every night before going to sleep, make sure to moisturise your skin with a good skin care product to keep the largest organ of your body healthy and supple.
Floozy20
Skin Scholar
01/24/24-12:58
This is my perfect routine Facial Moisturising Lotions AM and PM These are just fantastic for keeping my skin in the best condition. Love them both 💙💙💙
The Best Moisturising Lotions
pepsibeth
Fresh Face
01/24/24-12:44 (edited)
Moisture all day everyday, everywhere from your head to you feet. Use the cream that helps keep moisture in. Do this straight after a shower or bath.