/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Samambo
Fresh Face
19/03/24-12:06
I’d be very excited to try the new CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment on my embarrassing eczema on my face to help soothe and soften it. I’d also like to try it on my upper arms and upper legs, as I have had a 20 year long struggle with Dermatillomania in which I’m trying to correct, and I would love to see how this ointment helps to promote skin healing 🙂
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment
Miranda
19/03/24-10:53
I will use this ointment to save my body's driest areas, like knees, elbows and heels.
Suzie
Fresh Face
19/03/24-10:52
I would add this to my routine every morning and every night. Thanks for giving me the chance to win this amazing product
Skincare
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Atsede
19/03/24-10:19 (edited)
Would love to incorporate this in my night time skin care routine to heal the skin barrier for better skin overall
Mikaela
Fresh Face
19/03/24-10:06
Hi, I have rugosites on my arms, very embarassing as I am a pt. Tried a few creams but not happy. My son also suffers with dry skin the same as me and he oftens gets really dry areas on his body. Not happy so far with other products. Would love to try those even for face as I have heard good things.
I would love to try please along with my son
Karen
19/03/24-09:34
Despite careful cleansing in the morning and evening and gentle moisturising my face feels itchy and in need of a real boost.
Desire value
Skin Scholar
19/03/24-08:52
The best moisturiser for my dry skin, immediately hydrates and skin feels supple and nourished.It definitely helps restore skin barrier.
CeraVe moisturising cream
Jln121
Fresh Face
19/03/24-07:32
I would use it against dry patches on my skin especially with seasonal changes