/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
kateislovinglife
Moisturised Master
19/03/24-07:26
I would use this whenever I get dry patches, it seems to be extremely versatile so I would be able to use it on my face and body.
Carrie
19/03/24-07:14
I would like to use it on my dry nose due to hay fever.
Nadine Louise
Skin Scholar
19/03/24-01:41
I would incorarate the repair ointment into my weekend routine by first cleaning my skin before applying the product and removing make-up. Once my skin is clean and patted dry, I will apply the oinment first and then moisturizer on top. I will let the other products absorb into my skin for a few minutes first, then apply the onitment by Covering my whole face with a generous amount.As my skin will be shiny and sticky, I probably want to wait until close to bedtime before completing this step, such as about 30 minutes before going to sleep.
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment competiton
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Amaababe
Fresh Face
19/03/24-00:58
Cerave has been a product i used for a while and it has always risen to the occasion by making sure i have baby like soft skin
Hoggl
Fresh Face
19/03/24-00:52
I would use the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment as the final step in my evening skincare routine. After cleansing and applying my serums, I would apply a small amount of the ointment onto any areas of my face that need extra hydration or repair, such as dry patches (it's so versatile I would also use on my dry feet!) to help repair the skin barrier overnight, leaving my skin soft and nourished by morning. Heading into drier seasons, I would use the ointment as a final occlusive layer to seal in moisture and prevent water loss. As the ointment is so versatile I would also double it up as a nourishing lip balm for my dry lips!
Deea22
Nourished Novice
19/03/24-00:02
I would like to win so much ❤️❤️😍😍
Skin care
Jackie
Fresh Face
18/03/24-23:59
I would use it in the evenings to help with retinoid uglies and when my skin is feeling a little dry and irritated, also possibly in the morning if I knew i was outside In cold and windy weather conditions to shield my skin. Probably wouldn’t use it every night but In easy reach if my skin needs extra support and TLC! I think I’d also put a little on my lips too?! I’m sure a little will go a very long way so don’t think you would need to use a lot for it to be effective!
Mira
18/03/24-22:42
Hello, as I am in perimenopause I noticed lots of changes happening to my skin. It became more dull, sometimes itching with redness, with visible pores. The pouches under my eyes became more bigger and although I’ve tried several famous brand, I didn’t get the result I wanted. However, over the last few months I have been using the eye repair cream and I would really like to try the new advanced repair products.