Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mimi
Moisturised Master
03/12/23-15:40
Hi everyone,
Kate
Skin Scholar
02/12/23-09:01
I struggle with dry and flaky skin on my arms and legs. Have tried a tone of products. The worst is after having a bath. On my wishlist CeraVe body soothing cream in a pot 👌
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/12/23-06:40
Hydration and Protection all year round
Cerave Am moisturising lotion SPF30
madrasa
Moisturised Master
01/12/23-08:11 (edited)
In the winter months, my skin can become dry due to the lack of humidity in the air. I like to use hydrating cleanser. It is a gentle cleanser which is non foaming. It contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid which help to maintain the skin's natural barrier and so help my skin to maintain its moisture throughout the day without over-stripping it. It doesn't leave my skin feeling tight either. It leaves my skin feeling refreshed. If my skin needs extra moisture during the day I like to use the moisturising lotion. This is lightweight whilst hydrating my skin and also helping to protect my skin's natural barrier. It also contains ceramides and hyularonic acid. This also contains MVE technology which helps to keep you hydrated for up to 24 hours!
Zara321
Nourished Novice
01/12/23-07:17
Good morning
Arii
Moisturised Master
30/11/23-23:10
My skin tends to get dry and flakey in the colder months. I love to use the hyaluronic acid serum to keep my skin hydrated.
Hydration
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
30/11/23-22:55
Dermatitis takes many forms, dry, itchy, blisters, welts and can occur any time without warning. Even though my skin rests between flares, my feet don’t! They are always ultra dry, flaky and sometimes cracked. I always have a tube of  CeraVe SA Renewing Foot Cream which has become my go to moisturiser for my feet. Who knew that one day I would use Hyaluronic Acid on them 😆 I love the fact that it is not at all greasy and rubs in really easily. It contains 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid and also exfoliates whilst moisturising my feet. It’s fragrance free & allergy tested. And, so far, the best I’ve used but I’m still not putting up a pic of them 🦶😂
Zoozoospetals
Moisturised Master
30/11/23-22:33
My ultimate purchase would be the Hydrating Foaming oil cleanser for my body. I’m looking to replace my current one as it has stopped working as well as my skin has built tolerance.