/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
noor
03/18/24-22:38
All year round, i have extremely dry and rough skin. id hope to use this as a slugging treatment to restore hydration and protect from water loss :)
Noodles
03/18/24-22:02
I would love to win this range to restore hydration to the skin on my face which is often sore and red .It always feels so dry and rough .This may just give me a glimmer of hope that i have found a perfect product that ive been searching for in my skincare routine.Fingers crossed im lucky enough to win some
JenC
Fresh Face
03/18/24-21:59
I think this might be very useful for me when hay fever season kicks in, I get such dry and sore skin around by nose from using tissues all the time. I'm guessing this would also help my lips too. Fingers crossed x
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Ewusiawoj
Fresh Face
03/18/24-21:31
I tried so many different products for my skin conditions, but never tried this one. I would be delighted to try it when I win.
Tasha.
Fresh Face
03/18/24-21:29
I would use it twice a day to nourish my dry skin and in between times should I need it.
Mennah
Fresh Face
03/18/24-21:16
Love the salicylic acid wash and the eye cream 😍
Lewy
03/18/24-20:26
My go to eye cream. I’ve tried other brands but CeraVe works great around my eyes and is great value. I would love to trial another CeraVe product which will lock in moisture and hopefully keep my skin looking healthy and youthful.
Tigger
03/18/24-20:25
I would use this to give my mature skin a boost of hydration on a daily basis. It would be perfect for when I am travelling, especially when flying (the air in planes really dries out my skin). It sounds just perfect for me.