/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Pree
18/03/24-20:19
I would definitely incorporate it into my existing Cerave cleanser and moisturiser routine. But also I think it’s something that I can carry easily in my bag and use in the go. My skin dries very quickly in the cold and heat. Looks like it would work as a lip salve too!
Natasha
Nourished Novice
18/03/24-20:19
I use it almost everyday to help my skin get better and just wait until my skin gets clear overtime we wait for results 😂 Hopefully I win. X
Kitkat
18/03/24-20:12
I travel a lot for my job - it is perfect to protect and hydrate my skin due to the arid atmosphere
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Karina
Fresh Face
18/03/24-20:05
Used it daily dry my skin
Nkurdy
18/03/24-20:00
I’ve had trouble in the past with my retinol irritating my eye area, this product is perfect to create a barrier.
Shakira
Moisturised Master
18/03/24-19:56
I just started tretinoin (aknemycin plus) does anyone have any advice on how to use it? My dermatologist just kinda shoved it onto me 😅
NatalieRU
18/03/24-19:51
Cerave is the only skincare that I trust to not irritate my sensitive and dry skin! This would be great for my dry skin!
Beany
18/03/24-19:48
You can buy this in America and it’s absolutely amazing for fry sensitive skin l can’t wait to purchase it here