Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
SA.18
Skin Scholar
02/28/24-12:48
I have tried many creams for my hands and none have been that good but i tried the Cerave advanced repair ointment on my dry hands and it was so good. It helped soothe my dry hands and kept them hydrated and moisturised and made them feel so soft. I also used this ointment on my dry chapped lips and it made my lips better leaving them feeling soft and soothed. It’s a fab ointment.
Fabulous ointment 💙
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
02/28/24-09:18
I really enjoyed contributing ♥️
Thank you
bethmxx
Fresh Face
02/27/24-22:04
need a good cleanser for oily skin
Adeo
Fresh Face
02/27/24-20:31
I would need a good moisturizer.
Dawn R
Moisturised Master
02/27/24-17:00
I have really dry elbows which look similar to eczema. I have tried lots of different creams and lotions but the only thing that helps is Cera Ve advanced repair ointment.
Skye
Fresh Face
02/27/24-16:41
If i miss using this lotion day and night it makes my skin look so dry and unhydrated. This lotion is the best and meets all my needs for my normal/dry skin. It is amazing, thin and goes on really easy.
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you use these every single day
3 votes
OFCCCCCC
No way!!!
Yes!!!!
Submit
Khushi
Moisturised Master
02/26/24-21:24
I have very dry skin If I miss cerave just 1 day my skin started to ripp off I love cerave moisturiser it's best
Claire
Nourished Novice
02/25/24-22:33
I’ve just got 3 Face Moistures online at Boots on 3 for 2 with 10% off deal doing at the monent! What a deal! 🙌