/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Amna
Moisturised Master
25/07/24-13:33
I need followers
hafsa
Moisturised Master
25/07/24-13:21
Hello my name is Hafsa I have combination skin and acne prone skin.One of my major skin concern is getting rid of my acne scars.I tired alot of stuff and some made my skin worser and some just didn't do anything to my skin.
Elly
Fresh Face
25/07/24-13:19
Started using the new oil gel cream last week and can see and feel huge difference already, really works between my eyebrows to make me feel less oily :)
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
25/07/24-10:32 (edited)
I started using CeraVe Eye Repair Cream last year. I noticed improvement after a few weeks. When the Skin Renew Vitamin C Cream and the Skin Renew Eye Cream came to the UK, I decided to try them. I put the Vitamin C on my face, near my eye area, but not directly under my eye. Vitamin C brightens along with pantothenic acid. The Vitamin C Cream also incorporates glycerin, which is a very small molecule which helps hydration in the dermis. I layer the Skin Renew Eye Cream on top. I can see brighter and smoother skin under and around my eyes. The peptides, which aid cell turnover, are the help I needed with fine lines. The caffeine, circulates the blood under the fine under eye skin, making the eyes look brighter and fresher. Both products contain hyaluronic acid and 3 ceramides. I believe continual use of these two products will keep my eye area in peak condition. I am very happy.
Eye cream update from a 71-year-old.
Carlton
Skin Scholar
25/07/24-04:31
My Cerave advanced repair ointment is so handy it goes everywhere with me
Cerave Advanced Repair Ointment
Hayley ✨🦋
Moisturised Master
24/07/24-19:30 (edited)
It goes without saying; we all need to drink more & remember to drink water as well as caffeine. Easier said than done right? ☕️😆 BUT for our skincare to work as effectively and results to shine ✨👇🏻 I make a conscious effort to drink as much water as possible especially if the weather is warm or I’m exercising & perspiring more. 75 % of our body comprises of water; both inside and outside of cells & actually benefits our skin in so many ways! Reducing lines and wrinkles ✔️, skin looks plumper ✔️ skin feels hydrated as well as the body ✔️dark circles are less visible , dullness is reduced. #meandcerave
Click on an answer to vote
Do you include the recommended 2L daily fluid intake to assist in your skincare?
7 votes
Yes, I always have 2000ml at least
Does coffee count?? 😏
I don’t remember to drink that much 🙈
Dora
Fresh Face
24/07/24-19:21
I’ve always had sensitive skin ever since I can remember but as soon as I started using cerave it’s like my face had been living in a spa for only face massages
Simmy
Nourished Novice
24/07/24-18:42
I've definitely become a lot more self conscious about protecting my skin the different products from cerave just show you how important it is whatever your skin type
I've definitely become a lot more self conscious about