/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Preeti
Fresh Face
03/09/24-10:03
I will consider using CeraVe ointment as an overnight mask for intense hydration. Apply a slightly thicker layer before bedtime to wake up with smoother, more moisturized skin. Additionally, it can be useful for protecting sensitive areas from wind or cold weather, acting as a barrier against harsh elements.
Annie68
Skin Scholar
03/09/24-10:01
If I won this I would use it to get my dry feet back to normal as I have just been on holiday & they are so dry at the moment. Fingers crossed 💙💙💙
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
03/09/24-04:54
This will be so amazing and helpful as I would include the ✨💙 CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment in my daily self care and skincare routine to treat dry skin and to prevent dryness on different areas on my body I particularly struggle with dry legs knees, elbows, hands and lips! I work in the kitchen and my hands are particularly dry I need to reapply moisturizer and protection few times through the day it would be lovely to have it always in my 👜 handbag also I would apply it on my dry lips! I would apply the multipurpose ointment on my legs and elbows every evening after shower 🚿! 💙💙💙
Competition
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
DesC
Skin Scholar
03/08/24-21:56 (edited)
I would incorporate the CeraVe repair ointment into my nighttime skincare routine, being perfect in texture to be left to work on my dehydrated skin overnight. My skin would feel soft, nourished, and hydrated in the morning. The fine lines would be smoothed over, and the CeraVe ointment would restore the healthy look of my skin.
Night Skincare Routine
Alex
Nourished Novice
03/08/24-19:09 (edited)
🍴I would start by incorporating the new CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment into my nightly skincare routine. After cleansing my face using 'Hydrating Facial Cleanser' by CeraVe, I would apply a generous amount of the ointment to my dry patches and cracked areas, allowing it to work its magic overnight. I can already imagine waking up to smooth, moisturised skin in the morning, feeling like a radiant angel ready to take on the day! During the day, I would carry the ointment with me in my bag for quick touch-ups whenever my skin feels tight or irritated like my arms for e.g. 🤍💙 Its lightweight formula makes it easy to apply on the go, providing instant relief and locking in moisture throughout the day. I can't wait to experience the lasting hydration and nourishment that the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment promises, all while enjoying the personal sensation of treating myself to some much-needed self-care and pampering of my eczema skin during my busy day! 🌻 😁
What shall I do with the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment?!
Rheanne
03/08/24-19:06
Hi, does any one know if the blemish control cleanser is oil or water based? Thank you
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
03/08/24-19:06
I have nearly just about finished my ointment this is amazing for my dry skin especially in the winter months I will buy more this actually works I have tried a lot of other brands and this is far the best I love it I hope I win 😀❤️
It’s amazing! ❤️
Khushi
Skin Scholar
03/08/24-18:20
I almost finished this one my whole family is using this ointment even though yesterday my 8 Yr old have so much itchy on his back and he asked to apply cerave ointment and I have full trust on this brand I can use it on my kids is well.i was suffering so much dryness 2 years ago so I just randomly choose cerave for my skincare routine and till now am using same products these are the best for dry skin .I will use them in my morning and evening routine I would love to try these products.
Best creams