Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
MummmyJaz
01/23/24-15:34
My top tip, being a sufferer of sty hands due to excema, is to apply Cerave to clean hands at night. Then wear clean cotton gloves to lock in the product. This keeps my hand from cracking in the day (which can be quite painful and otherwise my hands would bleed). My hands are resilient as they are deeply moisturised.
AmyM
01/23/24-15:33
My top tip is to use moisturizer and drink lots of water. I often find this time of year I really suffer from dry skin from the colder weather and moisturizer twice daily really helps!
Lyndac
01/23/24-15:33
Drink plenty fluids, top up with vitamin C. Put you moisturiser on slightly damp skin, don’t forget heels and between the toes.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Wikk
01/23/24-15:27
My top tip for hydration is layering! I like using the hydrating face wash first , then using a thick moisturiser on top and after some Vaseline or some sort of oitment! My skin stays hydrated for hours.
skincareaddict
01/23/24-15:20 (edited)
Winter Wisdom for a Resilient Skin Barrier: Embrace the Cerave love this winter by nourishing your skin barrier with my top tips: Hydration Hero: Winter winds and indoor heating can zap moisture from your skin. Combat this by staying hydrated from the inside out. Drink plenty of water and consider using a humidifier at home to add moisture to the air.Layer with Love: Cerave's layer-friendly products are your winter staples! Start with a hydrating cleanser to gently remove impurities, followed by a Cerave moisturizer enriched with ceramides to fortify your skin's natural defences.Ceramides Count: Your skin's best friend in winter is ceramides – the building blocks of a healthy barrier. Choose products rich in ceramides, like Cerave, to replenish and strengthen your skin's protective layer. Gentle Exfoliation: Say goodbye to dull winter skin by incorporating a gentle exfoliator into your routine. Cerave SA Renewing Cleanser can help slough away dead skin cells without compromising your barrier. Sunscreen Savior: Winter sun can be just as damaging as summer rays. Don't forget to apply a broad-spectrum SPF daily. Cerave's Hydrating Mineral Sunscreen provides protection and hydration in one. Remember, consistency is key. Make Cerave your winter skincare ally, and you'll be flaunting a radiant and resilient skin barrier all season long! #TopTipper #Cerave
My Winter Tips!!
SteveFin
01/23/24-15:20
My top tip, is to listen to your wife who is clearly an expert in these things… And do what you’re told! I feel a much better, calmer and moisturised man for doing so #TopTip
Brettagal
01/23/24-15:16 (edited)
I have found as a perimenopausal woman that a good quality moisturiser used after a face steam has not only made my skin plumper and softer looking but it also firms too. I also find a good body moisturiser helps with the itching menopause can cause.
Smiler
Fresh Face
01/23/24-15:15
I moisturise my hands and feet just before bed and wear cotton socks and gloves to bed. In the morning my hands and feet are super soft.