/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Lily
Moisturised Master
08/03/24-16:33
I use it for dry patches on my legs, face and arms
Love this
Snge
Moisturised Master
08/03/24-16:14
I’ve almost finished my first tube of ointment it’s been such a salve to my dry winter skin and my daughter has decanted some into a pot for her lips too! Will be buying more, it’s so gentle and feels like a treat, non greasy and really moisturising without scent or sticking to clothes
Desire value
Skin Scholar
08/03/24-15:12 (edited)
I would like to win this amazing ointment as I don't own a dishwasher and hence always have to do dishes which leads to very dry palms and cracked nail cuticles, this ointment will definitely be my dry hands saviour 😍
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Miaaa
Nourished Novice
08/03/24-12:11
I would like to win the competition as I’m new to skin care routines! So I’m open to trying new things and finding what works for me! I’d be super grateful as it’s a little difficult to treat myself to nee skin care or anything for that matter as I’m a single mammy to my little girl. I’d be super super grateful and appreciative of this win. Thankyou so much! And good luck everyone🩷
Desire value
Skin Scholar
08/03/24-08:50
When my skin feels tight and dry this moisturizer tub saves the day and instantly hydrates and makes skin smooth
Dry skin saviour
Carlton
Skin Scholar
08/03/24-07:22
This is still my favourite moisturising lotion for face and body it hydrates my skin and leaves it soft and glowing
Cerave Moisturising lotion for face and body
Miaaa
Nourished Novice
07/03/24-23:21
Can someone please help me. What’s the best product for redness? I also have sensitive skin. Thankyou 🩷
paigeey_x
Fresh Face
07/03/24-21:56
My holy grail product when your skin is in need of some hydration
Skin hydration saviour