Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
rken
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-13:07
I use a daily moisturiser with SPF, and then a night version too.
ZoeNg
01/23/24-13:07
It is a must to apply body moisturiser immediately after bath/shower as skin may loss natural protection after excessive cleansing. Body moisturisers play a key role in any skincare routine, for healthy-looking skin, to help restore skin's natural barrier and lock in moisture.
emibry
01/23/24-13:03
Making sure I drink loads of water, wash my face twice a day and moisturise!!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Becki
Nourished Novice
01/23/24-13:02
I like to drink 2 litres of water a day and cleanse, tone and moisturise (with SPF) as a minimum to hydrate myself inside and out.
rken
Moisturised Master
01/23/24-12:59
Help your skin out by drinking enough water as well as moisturising. Especially if you work in an office!
Patsy
01/23/24-12:56
It is important to get a good hydration every morning and night with a smooth skincare product.
Philippa
01/23/24-12:55 (edited)
Always wear sun cream or a type of protection. The sun ages you!
HannahClaire
Fresh Face
01/23/24-12:53
Drink lots of water and protect your skin with spf moisturiser for the best skin protection