/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Brioney
Nourished Novice
05/07/24-14:17
This was my skin at one of its worst points! For about a heat and a half I had mis-diagnosed dermatitis and it ruined my self confidence! Being on this platform has really helped! I’m just now trying to find the right skin care for me and my dr recommended me here!
Dermatitis
sarahlou92
Moisturised Master
05/07/24-12:43
My skin is combination and my major concerns are never skin tone and blemishes
Competition entry
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/07/24-10:52 (edited)
I compare Vitamin C Serum to putting lemon juice onto a cut up apple. It brightens skin and has antioxidant properties. It can brighten the skin through the dermis layer. Vitamin C also helps maintain collagen in our skin. Vitamin B5 protects the skin from oxidative damage to cell membranes. Hyaluronic Acid holds moisture to keep skin hydrated. 3 Ceramides protect our skin barrier. I can see a change in my skin after 3 days. It is a small, gradual change that only I can recognise. Each day, my skin shows signs of improvement. I believe that a change will be visible to others after a month or so.
I am a fan of Skin Renewing Vitamin C Serum.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Hibby
Fresh Face
05/07/24-09:46
This is my favourite CeraVe product. It helps remove gunk from inside my face, and can help take off stubborn makeup. My favourite hack is to use this product as part of a double cleansing routine, to ensure any product build up and grime within pores has been removed.
My favourite cleanser
Chellbelle
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-22:30
Really enjoyed trying this. Went on to my skin smoothly and felt lovely. I’ll definitely be treating myself soon.
Free sample of Facial Moisturising Lotion
sarahlou92
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-22:15
I love this product for blemishes and inperfections
Patricia
Fresh Face
04/07/24-21:12
I recently started to implement Cerave retinol into my skin routine, only thing I regret is that i haven’t started sooner 🥲 I recommend to use SPF after applying to avoid uneven skin pigmentation.
sweetz94
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-21:01
As someone who’s struggled with acne since their teens, I’ve learnt a lot of tips over the years. As well as looking after skin on the outside, healthy skin starts from within. Drinking plenty of water and trying to limit sugar, having a healthy diet really does make a difference. The Cerave blemish control cleanser and blemish gel has helped keep my breakouts at bay and helps to clear them up quickly when I do get a breakout.