Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
AgeesEasel
Skin Scholar
01/31/24-21:55
#meandcerave! Last couple of days my skin is really irritated (especially around my nose and lips) as I have cold and I constantly blow my nose.. I still had to go to work and I must say I founded big relief after each application of CeraVe facial moisturising lotion!! It really helps me a lot!
#meandcerave
Hillbill82
Moisturised Master
01/31/24-21:25
I’m so impressed with this face wash it’s soo light and smooth when on my face and washes off all my makeup with ease leaving my skin feeling super hydrated and clean.
Bandie1234
01/31/24-20:41
Hi there, can you please fill out this survey for my business assignment where I need to collect data from customers of CeraVe to analyse thank you https://forms.office.com/e/Ty04H1B1nW
rasin
01/31/24-20:21 (edited)
make sure you have a very good morning routine and a night time routine Morning Routine Step 1. Begin with the Right Foaming Face Wash .Using a foaming gel cleanser in the morning,  Step 2. Take Extra Care Where It's n needed. The skin around the eyes is delicate, so take care of it by adding an eye repair to your combination skin routine.  Step 3. Use Daily Moisturizer with sunscreen .An important part of any skincare routine is sun protection. Night time Routine : Step 4. Cleanse Again Before Bed. Using your foaming gel cleanser once again before bedtime helps remove the excess dirt, oil and makeup that may have accumulated throughout the day. Step 5. Take Care of Your Eyes .To give the skin around your eyes a little extra care while you sleep, use the same eye repair you used during your morning skincare routine. Step 6: Apply a Night time moisturiser. Now that your skin is clean, apply a night time moisturiser
Click on an answer to vote
DO YOU HAVE A MORNING AND NIGHTIME ROUTINE
9 votes
YES
NO
MAYBE
SOMETIMES
HAVE A GOOD SKINCARE ROUTINE
Maxine1927
Fresh Face
01/31/24-18:04
My top tip would be to moisturise morning and night. Also, drink a lot of water. You’d be surprised how much it really affects your skin
Amaxy
Moisturised Master
01/31/24-16:48
Staying hydrated and keeping a water bottle to hand that gets refilled when empty. Starting and keeping my night time skin care routine to remove the daily muck even if I've been home all day. Getting something interesting playing on my wireless headphones so that the experience is interesting and something I look forward to.
Gabibbe
Skin Scholar
01/31/24-16:15
My top tip for winter skin is to moisturise twice a day, in the AM and in the PM coupled with HYDRATION. In the winter it's hard to drink cold water so I switch it up with peppermints tea and hot water with lemon.
Sjmangs
Nourished Novice
01/31/24-16:00
Say no more than get that spf on im on factor 50 I started later in in life wish someone had explained that to me in my 20s but its never to late