/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sophialamb10
Nourished Novice
04/07/24-13:02
Cleansing, toning and moisturising my face are my three key steps to my skin care routine and preventing breakouts. So, I use cera ve foaming facial cleanser. Step 2: Then I use Garnier naturals facial toner. Step 3: Nivea 24 hour daily moisturising face cream with spf, and Nivea Q10 eye cream
Desire value
Skin Scholar
04/07/24-07:51
This is my favourite face wash as it gently cleans all the impurities and excess oil secreted over night and gives fresh clean face without drying my face ready for my morning routine. It also helps reduce blackheads and eliminates pores and fading gradually my blemishes.
Deep cleansing
Mimi
Moisturised Master
04/07/24-06:48
Skincare Routine 1. Cleansing: - Use a gentle cleanser suitable for your skin type twice daily. - Avoid harsh soaps that can strip the skin of natural oils. 2. Exfoliation: - Exfoliate 1-2 times a week to remove dead skin cells. - Use a chemical exfoliant (like AHA or BHA) or a gentle physical exfoliator. 3. Hydration: - Apply a good quality moisturizer to keep your skin hydrated. - Look for ingredients like hyaluronic acid, glycerin, and ceramides. 4. Sun Protection: - Use a broad-spectrum sunscreen with at least SPF 30 daily. - Reapply every two hours if you’re outdoors. 5. Serums and Treatments: - Use serums containing antioxidants (like Vitamin C) to brighten the skin. - Consider retinoids for anti-aging and skin renewal. 6. Masks: - Use hydrating and brightening masks once or twice a week. - Look for masks with ingredients like honey, aloe vera, and turmeric.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Carlton
Skin Scholar
04/07/24-04:41
I have finally made the step with my Cerave Am Moisturising Lotion SPF30 I have gone up to the SPF50 for extra protection
Extra protection
Sahrah4u
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-22:12
Hi guys what’s the best moisturiser for dry skin?
xtlee180
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-20:31
Morning and Night: Hydrating Cleanser ( or sa cleanser when I get breakouts) Eye Cream Cerave moisturiser lotion
My Skincare Routine with Cerave
S.N.
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-20:14
Hi everyone, if you had to choose one product which would it be and why? I’ve tagged the product I love as it’s so gentle on the skin.
Laura
Moisturised Master
03/07/24-14:15
Every morning and evening I double cleanse with the hydrating cleanser and also in the evening I use the blemish control to help my face look fresh, ready for the next day!
My perfect combo 💙