/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sorcha
Nourished Novice
07/03/24-06:39
I started using the CeraVe brand over 3 years ago when my Dad got the CerVe moisturising lotion. Myself and my sister were constantly using it, he couldn't understand how the full bottle went so quick! 🙈 I really liked the moisturiser so branched out and bought the am and pm moisturiser. The am one is the best thing I've ever put on my face! My skin LOVES it! Over time, I've tried out various products which I use daily now. Each morning and evening I wash my face with the foaming cleanser, use the hydraulic acid, eye cream and then moisturise. When I was pregnant, my skin broke out in thr 1st trimester and the blemish control gel was my saviour. I suffer from ezema on my hands and use the ointment and handcream several times a day to avoid using steriod cream. Why us nobody talking more about the foot cream? BEST one I've ever tried! I suffer from very dry and broken skin on my feet and this improved after just one use! Absolutely love the brand and everything in it!
Lorna
Moisturised Master
07/03/24-06:18 (edited)
Dry and itchy skin are common problems encountered with the menopause. When oestrogen levels drop, the skin is less able to retain moisture.  This is because the skin’s natural hydrating mechanism weakens, as the levels of ceramides, hyaluronic acid and sebum decline. A moisturiser can help alleviate dryness and itching. Regular use of a moisturiser may also protect the skin barrier and reduce irritation.This product is lightweight and non greasy, so all skin types can use it as an everyday moisturiser. It can be used on the face and body. Cerave Moisturising Lotion hydrates the skin for several hours because of a unique slow-release technology. This product contains ceramides and hyaluronic acid, which may be reduced in the skin with the perimenopause and menopause.It is non comedogenic, so it shouldn’t clog pores or aggravate acne.
Click on an answer to vote
Lotion or cream?
0 vote
Lotion
Cream
Great for the Menopause - Cerave Moisturuser
Megs2001
Moisturised Master
07/03/24-06:09
I am trying to get the skin Scholler badge but I can’t seem to get any posts / comments valaldated im also one follower away from 15 so if someone would follow I’d appreciate it 🥰
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Mahemariann
Nourished Novice
07/03/24-01:40
What CeraVe products can you recommend for a combination skin? Thanks.
Arshzan
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-18:36
Have you tried this?
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried this?
7 votes
Yesss, love it
Noo, yet to try
Housetohome_24
Nourished Novice
07/02/24-16:48
Has anyone used the retinol serum and would give me there reviews. Im interested in trying it out.
Simmy
Nourished Novice
07/02/24-15:28
Does anyone know what patchy dark areas on the skin are or what could be. Its something that really bothers me
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
07/02/24-14:14 (edited)
Recently I received a tester pack of AM facial moisturizer with spf30 and it provides stunning results. Skin feels so soft and cherishing. I love to use it daily and I bought a new pack and I'm seriously falling for it. It provides 24hr hydration and controls acne and also acts as barrier from sun.. What more can you ask for 😉?
Absolutely nourishing 💙