/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Mimi
Moisturised Master
02/07/24-14:07
I use the Cerave range and I must say it’s absolutely amazing! I’m not joking my skin has improved so much. I have combination skin and acne and using the blemish control duo has made my skin turn so glowy. I also use the moisturising lotion and it instantly restores my skin barrier.
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
02/07/24-11:52
I recently received the sample of CeraVe moisturizer with spf 50 and its working wonders on my skin. It makes my skin supple and gives a protective layer from dun. Isn't it amazing? What's your current CeraVe product?
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-09:56
Just treated myself to a new bottle of smoothing cleanser..It’s for rough and bumpy dry skin and it very gently exfoliates without stripping the skins protective barrier.It contains hyaluronic acid salicylic acid and t3 essential ceramides.It is very gentle on my skin and keeps it looking and feeling smooth and soft as well as fully hydrated
Select one or several answers to vote
Have you tried this product
2 votes
Yes I love it
Not yet
Submit
Just treated myself to a new bottle of smoothing
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Carlton
Skin Scholar
02/07/24-09:10
I am enjoying the Cerave moisturising cream it leaves my skin silky soft and hydrated all day
Cerave moisturising cream
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
01/07/24-23:45
As we age, moisture is lost and skin dries. Hydrating Hyaluronic Serum holds precious moisture in skin. At 71, I need the help of a great moisturising serum, and CeraVe does the job. It also protects our skin barrier with 3 ceramides.
Replacing the moisture
Snge
Moisturised Master
01/07/24-17:16
My skin type is combination and my primary goal is to age well using great products that are skin friendly and don’t break the bank
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
01/07/24-15:09 (edited)
I would like an eye cream with ingredients to encourage cell renewal, skin brightening, and instant hydration. It needs to be light and unperfumed. It would be fantastic if it could help with fine lines. I would like a product that will not break down my waterproof mascara. I still want my skin barrier protected. Am I looking for a miracle, or has CeraVe come up trumps again?
Danndann
Nourished Novice
01/07/24-14:15
What’s the best product to help with patches of oil on the skin? I don’t have general oily skin, but lately have been suffering with spots that look like puss but are just sebum/oil
SOS