/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Pocketminxuk
Skin Scholar
06/25/24-17:23
I've been using the AM spf50 now for a few days. My revised review. Wow! My skin has optimal protection and hydration. I've re-applied twice today as it us uncommonly hot in Wales today 80°+ - although this product is not for dedicated sunbathing, its 3 ceramide formula hydration , HA and filters to reduce surface skin damage. I use 4 to 5 pumps to ensure suitable cover for face, ears, back and front of neck and chest. Any remainder goes on back of my hands. Neck and hands are first places to show aging. BENEFITSDeveloped with dermatologists.Daily lightweight facial moisturiser with SPF 50+ UVB/UVA protection, hyaluronic acid and 3 essential ceramides​Hydrates for up to 24 hours & provides broad spectrum UV protection.Fast-absorbing, non-greasy, leaves no white residueNon-comedogenic.Suitable for all skin types The most noticeable positives of using this product. It has not caused any eye watering/irritations (applied correctly) and best thing ever NO PRICKLY HEAT RASH !! Even though I was gifted this product - I would definitely buy again with my own money. Its outperformed two extremely expensive luxe brands. I'm so impressed. #yourskincarebag #unboxing #gifted
CeraVe Spf50 Updated review almost 1 week using
Natasha
Moisturised Master
06/25/24-12:36
I love cream’s that contains SPF to ensure my skin is protected.
The amazing SPF
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/25/24-07:47
Here are some of my favourite CeraVe skincare products they are so gently on my skin they all work so well with my skin gently cleaning and hydrating
My love for Cerave skincare
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Rosemary
Moisturised Master
06/25/24-05:44
#MeAndCeraVe - When my skincare bag includes SPF50 and some  homework. The name "CeraVe" is a combination of two key elements related to its product's function and formulation. The prefix "Cera-" is derived from "ceramides," essential lipids naturally found in the skin that are vital for maintaining the skin's barrier and retaining moisture. "Ve" stands for "vesicular," referring to the brand's Multivesicular Emulsion (MVE) technology. This advanced delivery system ensures that ceramides and other beneficial ingredients are released over time, providing long-lasting hydration and protection.
#MeAndCeraVe
Sawsen
Nourished Novice
06/24/24-19:34
Sorcha
Nourished Novice
06/24/24-18:04
Finally found the foot cream! Trying out the ointment as my hands are very irritable at the moment so need something a little stronger than the hand cream. Also - never knew the handcream came in 100ml!! Straight into my basket
New CeraVe bits ✨️
sweetz94
Moisturised Master
06/24/24-13:38
My morning routine always starts with cleansing my face using the Cerave Blemish Control Face Cleanser. It does a fantastic job of removing excess sebum and oil produced overnight. I always wash with cold water in the morning to wake myself up. Next, I follow with a dark spot serum to help reduce acne marks and the Cerave Blemish Control gel if I have any breakouts. Lastly, I apply an SPF as I believe it’s the most important part of any morning skin routine.
Alina
Moisturised Master
06/24/24-13:06
My morning routine always start with a glass of water to keep my skin and body hydrated. As over the night our skin produced serum, cells and dirty every morning use a a Cleanser, followed my a serum eye crem and moisturiser cream or lotion. As last step on my morning routine I always use SPF even if I am not going out. To keep my skin glowy and protected. So my lovelies don't forget hydratation and SPF are 2 must have for a healty and glowy skin
Morning routine