/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Kayzee
Nourished Novice
19/06/24-15:23
My morning best friend and evening after wearing SPF and makeup.
Daily go to
meandmyfurry3
Skin Scholar
19/06/24-14:29
I start my morning routine using the CeraVe Micellar Cleansing Water. I then use the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum and finish with AM Facial Moisturiser SPF30. I have recently had the opportunity to samples of the AM Facial Moisturiser SPF50 and would like to be able to permanently incorporate this into my morning routine, particularly now the weather is getting warmer and risk factors higher, meaning a higher factor sunscreen is better.
My Morning Routine
Lizzie
Fresh Face
19/06/24-12:34
I begin my day by cleansing my face with cerave rough and bumpy cleanser and then using the cerave rough and bumpy moisturizing lotion before going out. Before I go to bed I do the same thing. My face has been getting better and I can see an improvement. I have also encouraged people to use cerave products. I would love to have some more products to my collection.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Laura
Moisturised Master
19/06/24-09:54
I can’t go a day without cleansing my face with this, I love it and love the feel of my skin after using it
My daily go to
Jazmine
19/06/24-09:49
My fourteen year old loves the range, it helps her blemishes and is kind to her skin!
Desire value
Skin Scholar
19/06/24-07:56
Love this moisturizer with spf, its so non greasy and easily absorbed yet giving full protection and hydration with no white casting.
2in1 cream
Daniellebthomas
Fresh Face
19/06/24-07:23 (edited)
I start my day with Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser and Cerave AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 before completing my make up. To end the day I cleanse my face with Cerave Hydrating Cleanser to get all my make up off including mascara, I then cleanse again with the Cerave Blemish Control Cleanser and finally moisturise with the PM Facial Moisturising Lotion. I’m new to using the AM Moisturising Lotion at the moment I have a sample size so would love to add this to my routine for good as it’s working brilliantly! It isn’t too thick, doesn’t feel like a SPF and isn’t greasy!
Carlton
Skin Scholar
19/06/24-04:42
I am enjoying cerave skin the products are all so gentle on my skin whilst hydrating my skin leaving my skin clean soft and glowing it is definitely one of my favourite brands
Cerave skin care