/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
DesC
Skin Scholar
06/19/24-02:24
I love this gentle, fast absorbing moisturiser ❤️
CeraVe AM SPF50 Facial Moisturising Lotion
Immyangie
Moisturised Master
06/18/24-23:15
I wake up in the morning with a wonderful feeling of cleansing my face with Cera Ve Gel moussant foaming Cleanser to wipe off oiliness in my skin. Followed with a generous amount of Cera Ve facial moisturizer for that bouncy skin it gives. OMG!!! Additionally, I don't wanna use spf since it acts as sunscreen as Brownie points. My skin loving it already. After that I take a sip of my coffee and start my makeup. This lightweight creme hydrating spf moisturizer is always in my bag for an two hour update of sunscreen. After a long tiring day, I skip into my mirror to remove the makeup with Cerave micellar cleansing water and cleanse my face with Cera Ve blemish control Cleanser. Followed by that I apply cera ve blemish control gel to puff away that blemish. This has aha and bha which helps as an excellent exfoliator to my skin. After this I apply generous amount of Cera Ve moisturising creme and hop into bed. Voila... I got a beautiful glowing skin the next day....
My entire day loveeee ceraVe!!!
Aalia
Moisturised Master
06/18/24-22:49
I start with a gentle foam cleanse because I already wash my face in the night and don’t want to strip my skin. Then I use rose water as a toner and then I follow up with the Cerave facial moisturiser with spf 50 to stop my hyperpigmentation from getting worse. I really like this moisturiser because it’s like a two in one and does the job, I haven’t ever reacted to it and it doesn’t give me acne. I am however near to finishing it so would love to get this bundle and try the moisturiser without spf and all the other things especially the eye cream and healing ointment.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Marta
06/18/24-21:55
Love the Cerave hydrating cleanser, the feel it leaves on my skin. The hyaluronic acid makes the skin soft and plump. Follow it with hydrating moisturizer and your skin will be soft and supple in the morning
Helena
06/18/24-20:44
Mine's definitely the Foaming Cleanser. It removes makeup, is great for a double-cleanse, and perfect for morning and evening use too. Plus it is never drying. Only problem is my OH is now hooked on it too. What's yours?
Annie68
Skin Scholar
06/18/24-19:46
My morning routine consists of taking a shower & on damp skin rub in Cerave Moisturising Lotion. I then double cleanse my face using Cerave Hydrating cleanser & Cerave micellar water. After this I pat serum on & moisturiser. Lastly I apply a high factor spf. I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 as it's the one thing missing from my routine. A moisturiser with spf50 is perfect.
Kayleigh
06/18/24-19:32
My everyday morning skincare routine ensures my skin stays healthy, hydrated, and protected. Here's a typical outline using CeraVe products: 1. Cleansing: I use the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser to gently remove impurities without disrupting my skin's natural barrier. 2. Toning: I apply a gentle toner to balance my skin’s pH. 3. Serum: I use the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum to keep my skin hydrated and plump. 4. Moisturizing: I follow up with the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion to lock in moisture and restore my skin’s barrier. 5. Sunscreen: Finally, I apply the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 for broad-spectrum sun protection and hydration. My exact routine can vary as I rotate my skincare products based on my skin’s needs each day. Incorporating the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 simplifies my routine by combining essential hydration and sun protection, making it a perfect addition for consistent skin health.
United Kingdom
Nourished Novice
06/18/24-19:06 (edited)
I been looking for the products that suit my skin, because it's so dry and ichy and I try the sample, it's so amazing the result my skin is hydrated and soft
Perfect product