/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
JUlija1986
Moisturised Master
13/06/24-12:56
Its very important protect your skin from the sun
Protection
JUlija1986
Moisturised Master
13/06/24-12:49
First of all , I am using cleanser to clean my face, after I am applying eye cream and moisturiser with SPF which protect my skin
My skincare morning routine
Desire value
Skin Scholar
13/06/24-07:46
Love the combination,my body feels so nourished with this moisturizer and the face cream is a saviour in my morning school rush hours which gives both hydration and spf protection.
Hydration for face and body
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Esha
Moisturised Master
13/06/24-02:12
In the morning first i wash my face with the hydrating cleanser i fell so fresh after using it as my skin is dry and after washing my face it feels so itchy and dry but this cerave hydrating cleanser is the best cleanser of my life it leave the skin hydrate without stripping natural oils from my skin and don't feel itchy after that i apply hyaluronic acid serum on my damp skin to provide hydration to my skin and than the moisturising lotion with spf 50 I use the facial moisturising lostion spf 50 because this is the 2 in 1 i don't have to put the moisturiser and sun screen separately re-application is very easy as sun screen has fo be apply after every 2 hours and their is no pilling off and easily dissolve into the skin and hydrates it without leaving whitecast amd provides an excellent protection from sun damge.
Nadine Louise
Skin Scholar
13/06/24-01:36
Steps I take in my morning routine that help my skin feel calm and hydrated all day long. ⭐ Step 1: Cleanser. A clean face is your starting point for a healthy, glowing complexion. ⭐Step 2 : I use a Toner ⭐ Step 3: I apply Serum. ⭐ Step 4: I apply Moisturizer. ⭐ Step 5: I apply Eye Cream. ⭐ Step 6: Sunscreen. ⭐ Step 7: Now it's time to apply my make -up Answer: I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 50, because This product would be perfect for me to take on my summer holidays. Reading the product description and reviews it sounds amazing! it's not to heavy underneath makeup and has SPF 50 which will keep my skin protected all day!
My morning skincare routine
DesC
Skin Scholar
12/06/24-22:44
I love this AM facial moisturizer, knowing that my skin is both protected and hydrated
Lovely day moisturiser
Kinga
Moisturised Master
12/06/24-20:51
I love the Cerave cleanser and the moisturizing cream. It cleans the dead cell and the makeup residue.
Neha
Nourished Novice
12/06/24-20:39
I have a combination skin , very sensitive & also get breakouts very often. What would be the best face wash