/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
meganstockford
Fresh Face
06/13/24-14:06
I have loved using this gel cleanser for years now and recently tried out the smoothing cream which is really nice and fast drying on the body
Souhaila
Nourished Novice
06/13/24-13:55
Do you need a primer use this one
Jinal
Moisturised Master
06/13/24-13:47
Can’t forget my morning skincare for my dry skin🫶🏻 I use hydrating cleanser first then use vitamin C toner to boost my face then Hyaluronic acid serum, then eye cream then something I use facial mist then day am moisturiser and lastly my most important SPF 🧴😍🫶🏻 Need this for whole day glowy hydrating skin❤️
🌞Competition time ☀️
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jade
Moisturised Master
06/13/24-13:44 (edited)
I start by washing my face with a gentle cleanser to remove impurities and excess oil. I apply a hydrating toner to balance my skin's pH levels.I use a vitamin C serum for brightness and antioxidant protection. I apply eye cream to hydrate and reduce puffiness.I use a lightweight moisturizer for smooth, hydrated skin.Finally, I apply broad-spectrum sunscreen to protect against UV rays. I'd love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my routine because it combines hydration and sun protection in one step, simplifying my morning routine. The high SPF 50 ensures that my skin is well-protected from UV damage, which is crucial for preventing premature aging and skin cancer.
CeraVe Face Care Range
Rara
Fresh Face
06/13/24-13:33
Just trying something new can make a big difference.
Itchifeet
Fresh Face
06/13/24-13:17
Hello I have dry skin I use eczema cream on my body but what something nicer for my face can anyone suggest something
Arina
Fresh Face
06/13/24-13:12
I would like to be part of the summer skincare full range for good radiating skin this summer
Summer rush
Arina
Fresh Face
06/13/24-13:06
Cerve products are best for summer
Summer rush