Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Sandy
Fresh Face
03/13/24-10:04
"Hello everyone, I am new to this community and wanted to say hi. Have a great day!"
Hello everyone ❤️
Tharikaa
Fresh Face
03/13/24-08:57
I was suffering with acne and pigmentation for a very long time. I've currently using Cerave's Cleanser and Moisturizer which is a Holy Grail product since it has healed my skin to an extent. But still I didn't achieve a clean skin. Thus I'll really be greatful if I get the chance to try out this super amazing product:)
Nadine Louise
Moisturised Master
03/13/24-01:53 (edited)
💙 I would incorporate the multi-purpose ointment in my skincare routine by using it at night as the last step into my skincare routine, I would use it after moisturising.  💙 Sleep is important for your skins health, Your body is constantly working to repair itself when you're sleeping so by using these lovely CeraVe products you are helping the process and my skin needs that help specially when it's dry
Nadine Louise
Moisturised Master
03/13/24-01:22 (edited)
#MeAndCeraVe! I have suffered with acne ever since my early teens now I'm in my mid 30s and I still get breakouts. It has effected my confindence alot! and I have even cancelled my plans in the past due to how low I have felt about it. As I have got older it has calmed down compared to my teenage years but it's still not nice as an adult to have these breakouts. My skin type has changed over the years right now I would say that my skin in combination. Sometimes it can be quite dry and sometimes it's oily. I must say that the CeraVe Advanced Healing Ointment is working wonders for my skin. I'm into my 5th week of using it and my skin loves it, It's improved my skins texture alot. My biggest triumph in my skin Journey was not clearing my skin of acne, but learning to value and respect myself as a person, rather than for what I look like. ❤️
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
03/12/24-21:10
I’ve been suffering from acne for a very long time now. If I had a chance to try this product I would only use it pm. I would firstly apply some retinol then put a thick layer of CeraVe ointment to keep the moisture in the skin throughout the night!
Girlfriday1980
Fresh Face
03/12/24-21:07
I would love to try the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment on hands as they are so dry. They lack moisture and are starting to feel rough.
CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment
Joanna
Moisturised Master
03/12/24-20:49
💙 Weather 💙 Allergies 💙 Irritants 💙 PollutionAll of the above can damage your skin and our hands are constantly exposed.  I would love to incorporate CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment into my daily routine to help restore the skin barrier, lock in moisture and provide relief on dry skin. 💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙💙
Lotlot
Nourished Novice
03/12/24-13:52 (edited)
I would absolutely love to incorporate the new CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment into my daily skin care. I can suffer from quite dry, damaged and cracked skin - especially in the winter, cold months. I am also going skiing soon and I am quite anxious about how my skin will cope with the cold weather. It would be fantastic to test the product out and see how my skin thrives with it! After cleansing, I would apply this to both my face and lips to ensure the ultimate moisture and to help repair my dry and cracked skin.
Dry skin!