/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/14/24-08:25
Double cleansing is a great start to any skincare routine
Double cleansing  with CeraVe
Mrsbrade
Nourished Novice
06/14/24-02:14
Clean Prep Spf Moisturiser I always like to apply my spf ahead of my Moisturiser to ensure the spf soak in well to get the full benefits
julita.kielbasa
Fresh Face
06/13/24-19:45
best cleaner for dry skin
Click on an answer to vote
what is your favourite product from Cerave?
3 votes
what is your daily routine?
how long you using products?
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Amgel
Moisturised Master
06/13/24-18:28
It is important to use spf all year round to protect our skin! 🌞🌞🌞
Select one or several answers to vote
Do you use spf all year?
11 votes
Yes
No
Submit
Wezzie
Fresh Face
06/13/24-15:41
Every morning, I follow a skincare routine that ensures my skin is hydrated, protected, and ready to face the day: 1. Cleanser: I start with the CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser to gently remove impurities without stripping my skin of its natural moisture. 2. Toner: Next, I use a gentle toner to balance my skin's pH and prepare it for better absorption of subsequent products. 3. Serum: I apply the CeraVe Hydrating Hyaluronic Acid Serum to lock in moisture and keep my skin plump and hydrated throughout the day. 4. Moisturizer: I follow up with the CeraVe Moisturizing Cream to deeply nourish my skin and create a barrier to prevent moisture loss. 5. Eye Cream: To tackle puffiness and dark circles, I use the CeraVe Eye Repair Cream. 6. Sunscreen: Finally, and most importantly, I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 to protect my skin from harmful UV rays while providing essential hydration. Incorporating the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my routine would complete my regimen, ensuring my skin stays healthy, hydrated, and protected year-round. I love CeraVe products for their science-backed formulations and gentle effectiveness, making them perfect for my sensitive skin. Winning the Full CeraVe Face Care Range would be an incredible opportunity to fully integrate these amazing products into my routine! Thank you for considering my entry, and good luck to everyone! Don’t forget to share your routine and why you’d love to win in the Skincare Chats channel for a chance to win the full CeraVe Face Care Range!
Wezzie
Fresh Face
06/13/24-15:24
Struggling with dry skin and blemishes? CeraVe has you covered! Hydration is key to healthy skin, and CeraVe’s Hyaluronic Acid-packed products lock in moisture without clogging pores. For blemish control, try the CeraVe SA Cleanser with Salicylic Acid to gently exfoliate and reduce breakouts. Share your tips and experiences below—let’s achieve clear, hydrated skin together!
Select one or several answers to vote
Which CeraVe product has helped you the most with hydration and blemish control?
5 votes
CeraVe Hydrating Cleanser
CeraVe SA Cleanser
CeraVe Moisturizing Cream
CeraVe Resurfacing Retinol Serum
Submit
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
06/13/24-15:23
Every morning i cleanse my face with a gentle cleanser. I apply the hyaluronic acid serum followed by the moisturising cream. Unless i am going out I usually apply spf 30 or else it will be spf 50.
Carlton
Skin Scholar
06/13/24-14:39
I love the way my makeup sits nicely on top of this Am moisturising lotion SPF50
SPF50