Home
Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Ollie
Fresh Face
25/01/24-01:14
Moisturise after showering
Adina
Nourished Novice
25/01/24-01:04
I had the opportunity the test the face cream as they gave in matalan some samples of ceravale
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
24/01/24-23:50
Does anybody recommend a good eczema cream for my face :)
Recommend?!
aleena
24/01/24-23:30
CeraVe is such a good brand if you have sensitive skin. every since i started using CeraVe my skin has been feeling amazing it has helped my dry skin alot
Dawnozz
24/01/24-23:29
Cold weather is the worst for me, I have sensitive skin, I’ve suffered for years. When your skin feels really dry it can feel like it’s cracking and become really itchy. A couple of times a week use a mild exfoliation preferably with oil. As soon as you get out of the bath or shower, dry and use a moisturiser. I don’t know why in winter my elbows become very dry, so if your the same don’t forget these. And most importantly keep hydrated, I know it’s boring but it helps.
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
24/01/24-23:20
Don’t forget to cleanse before using a face mask! This is good for opening pows! And makes your skin softer
Rachaelxx
Moisturised Master
24/01/24-23:16
Always cleanse your face before you put a face mask or washing your face but wait 5 mins after you have cleansed your face for it to dry then face mask away! This is good for your pores don’t forget to cleanse your neck aswell a lot of people forget too! :)
PK96
Nourished Novice
24/01/24-23:14
I think the best way to keep my skin moisturised is applying a thick cream moisturiser as soon as you’re out of the shower to lock in that hydration.