/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Beee
Moisturised Master
06/11/24-20:31
What products are good for dark spots that I think have appeared after a sun holiday even though I was wearing sfp50 on my face?
Afrodita
Skin Scholar
06/11/24-18:15
First, I wash my face with a gentle cleanser to wake myself up and get rid of any oils from overnight. Then, I apply a toner to refresh and balance my skin before moving on to moisturizer. I always look for something lightweight but effective, as my skin tends to be a bit oily. Finally, I finish with sunscreen to protect my skin from UV rays throughout the day. I'd love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my routine because it offers a combination of moisturization and sun protection in one step. The SPF 50 would give me peace of mind knowing that my skin is shielded from both UVA and UVB rays, which helps prevent sunburn, premature aging, and skin damage. Plus, the moisturizing benefits would ensure my skin stays hydrated and comfortable without feeling greasy or heavy. It seems like a perfect fit for simplifying my morning routine while ensuring my skin stays healthy and protected all day long.
Powei
Nourished Novice
06/11/24-18:01
My summer tips are hydrate and use SPF xx
My summer tips are hydrate and use SPF xx
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Esha
Moisturised Master
06/11/24-17:53
It really nice cleanser without stripping the skin off cleanse the face and remove makeup easily the 3 essentials cermidies in it protect the skin barrier and after washing the face skin feels fresh it is recommended for normal or dry skin
Love this cleanser
Powei
Nourished Novice
06/11/24-17:39 (edited)
1. I begin my Nights by washing and cleansing my face with a gentle cleanser. I then take an ice cube and rub it on my skin, specifically underneath my eyes.  2. Next, I apply rose water with a cotton pad, this has healing properties and enhances the absorption of the products that follow. I wait until its completely absorbed before continuing with my routine. 3. I then apply a retinol serum. I use 4 drops for my entire face, mainly focusing on my T-zone. 4. Next i apply Hyaluronic acid. I do typically have a normal skin type, but my face can tend to feel a bit dry sometimes, so this helps to hydrate my skin. 5. After the Hyaluronic acid is absorbed, I apply Niacinamide, focusing on areas with hyperpigmentation. I typically apply this only on the darker spots on my face. 6. I gently dab a small amount of eye cream around my eyes to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and to hydrate the delicate skin in that area. 7. Finally, I apply CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion. My key notes: * Give a bit of time after the application of each product. Allow each product to be absorbed before moving on to the next. * Definitely find what works best for your skin. * Consistency is key. Why you’d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Answer: I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 50, because I think it would firt flawlessly into my routine. I also really love experimenting with my skincare routine, and I believe that everything can be improved, so seeing how this product will improve my skincare results is something I look forward to.
My Night Routine
danny
Nourished Novice
06/11/24-17:38
Hi. Who wants to be my friend? Please send a friend request>>
Powei
Nourished Novice
06/11/24-17:24 (edited)
1. I begin my morning by washing and cleansing my face with a gentle cleanser. It unclog my pores and allows me to start off with a clean base. I also use either a specific and clean face towel to dry my face or I air dry my face. 2. Next, I apply a toner with a cotton pad, which enhances the absorption of the products that follow. I wait until it is fully absorbed and dried before continuing with my routine. 3. I then apply Hyaluronic acid. I do typically have a normal skin type, but my face can tend to feel a bit dry sometimes, so this helps to hydrate my skin. 4. After the Hyaluronic acid is absorbed, I apply Niacinamide, focusing on areas with hyperpigmentation. I typically apply this only on the darker spots on my face. 5. I gently dab a small amount of eye cream around my eyes to reduce puffiness, dark circles, and to hydrate the delicate skin in that area. 6. Finally, I apply CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 30. This protects my skin barrier throughout the day. My key notes: * Give a bit of time after the application of each product. Allow each product to be absorbed before moving on to the next. * Definitely find what works best for your skin. * Consistency is key. Why you’d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Answer: I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 50, because I think it would firt flawlessly into my routine. I also really love experimenting with my skincare routine, and I believe that everything can be improved, so seeing how this product will improve my skincare results is something I look forward to.
My Morning Routine
Beautyblade
Moisturised Master
06/11/24-14:50
its come to the uk and being sold at boots from today!
The cerave vit c serum purple one