/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Cathrine
Skin Scholar
03/06/24-16:44
My skincare tip for summer is to wear SPF and drink tons of water!
Summer skincare tip
Loua228
Moisturised Master
03/06/24-08:29
Absolutely love this brand I have recently started using the cleanser for bumpy skin and the face and body moisturiser and I can notice a massive difference already.
Matilda
Skin Scholar
03/06/24-08:20
Perfect advice for the summer 🌞
Click on an answer to vote
Who's attending?
13 votes
Me!
Not this time unfortunately
Just registered for this event! Who else is attending?
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Desire value
Skin Scholar
03/06/24-07:57
Im loving this combination of moisturizer and SPF.It is easily absorbed, non greasy , hydrates the skin and perfect sun protection.
Two in one
Amina
03/06/24-00:24
I know it’s overrated but the best way to look after your skin is to drink water and keep yourself hydrated!
Kerryd1987
Moisturised Master
02/06/24-21:44
Hi everyone I'm new here 😀 can't wait to get started x
Arii
Moisturised Master
02/06/24-21:15 (edited)
I start off with the Cerave Hydrating cleanser then I use a vitamin c serum, followed by a light hydrating moisturiser and spf. I would like to incorporate the Facial Moisturing Lotion in to my routine as I would use this in place of my moisturiser and this would simplify my morning routine.
Ellie
Fresh Face
02/06/24-17:42
Summer is coming up girlies so remember to use a moisturiser with SPF x