/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Hina
Moisturised Master
06/02/24-16:53
I love summers as more outdoor activities, gardening, picnic and children's school holidays. My summer skincare tip is to stay hydrated with refreshing smoothies, juices, leafy vegetable, sun protection mosituriser which should be reapplied after 8hours. My skin is normal to dry which becomes normal to oily in summers so I switch my cleanser from Cerave Hydrating cleanser to Cerave Foaming cleanser, my moistuiser stays the same which is Cerave facial moisturiser.
Mahh Cris
Skin Scholar
06/02/24-16:24
First : treat from the inside out: water+water and more water. When wake up in the morning in fasting drink two or more glasses of water every day to cleanse the gastrointestinal tract by eliminating toxins from the body and continue drinking water throughout the day. I had difficulty incorporating this habit because I always liked soft drinks and with a lot of effort I managed to implement this habit on a daily basis, better for me with sure. Second: SPF daily . Unfortunately, I discovered the benefits of using SPF a little late, after years of sun on my body and face without protection and now visible consequences in mature age. As the popular saying goes, better late than never, "and today SPFs are essential in my daily skincare. Third: cleanse, exfoliate and hydrate body and facial skin using products preferably as compatible as possible with the skin type. Every season has its positive and negative sides, but I believe that these 3 habits are essential for the entire year.
lili5135
Nourished Novice
06/02/24-16:09
Here are some of mine, hope it helps: Water! Hydrated skin is happy, glowing skin. Sleep is my secret weapon. No beauty sleep, no real glow. Exfoliate to reveal the radiance beneath but be gentle.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Tatis
06/02/24-14:12
I start by having a shower and just washing my face with water. After that, I apply vitamin C on my face and eye cream. Then I apply moisturiser, followed by SPF protection. I usually choose a two in one like CeraVe SPF50. Then comes make up or not, depending on the day ahead.
thereviewlady.x
Fresh Face
06/02/24-13:50
Hello everyone!! Nice to meet you all! Excited to get started!!
Di K
06/02/24-03:53
Love your products do you have a high factor sun screen. Not seen one in the shops.
Biliseta
Skin Scholar
06/01/24-22:52 (edited)
A consistent skincare routine can help keep skin healthy and glowing. Here is my daily morning skincare routine. 🔸️Cleanser. I'm starting my day by washing face with a gentle cleanser to remove any impurities and excess oil that accumulated overnight. 🔸️Toner. I apply toner to balance skin's pH levels and remove any remaining residue from cleanser. 🔸️Serum is the next step. Serum tailored to my skin concerns, such as hydration and anti-aging. 🔸️Eye Cream. I apply a small amount of eye cream to the under-eye area to address dark circles and fine lines. 🔸️Moisturizer. I like to use a lightweight moisturizer to hydrate my dry skin. 🔸️Sunscreen is a must. One of the most important steps in my routine to protect my skin from ageing effects of the sun. I like to use maximum protection 50+ Incorporating the CeraVe Facial Moisturizing Lotion SPF 50 into my skincare routine can be highly beneficial for my complexion as it contains hydrating and anti ageing properties that my skin really needs.
Leroy
Moisturised Master
06/01/24-19:11
Best set for redness, dehydrating and fatigue skin please.