Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Amgel
15/02/24-13:38
It is important to have time for yourself, I enjoy every little moment when I do my care routine body, always in the evening after shower I use an almond oil, however in the morning I use body lotion. My skin is happy with this care routine. Remember to look after your body all year round!
Click on an answer to vote
Do you like this product like me?
5 votes
Yes
No
oneira
Nourished Novice
15/02/24-13:34
I and my husband suffer from a dry skin and hope CeraVe will be able to resolve this problrm.
Mazza
15/02/24-13:29
I have very dry skin and have used various moisturisers some of which were quite good but recently I bought Aldi,s Miracle cream and although it doesn't look like a cream it's quite liquid when I use it at night my skin is lovely in the morning ❤️ I love trying different skin products and would love to try CeraVe.
Jannah
Fresh Face
15/02/24-13:22
I suffer with dry skin and eczema badly but cerave is always leaving my skin hydrated fresh and clear, when my skin breaks out within a short couple days it’s cleared with the face wash and moisturiser
sara
15/02/24-13:18
In cold weather or when my skin feels particularly dry I always double moisturise; make sure to let the first application fully dry into the skin before adding another, it definitely makes all the difference!!
Borgqueen18
15/02/24-13:18
During winter months, you should always keep your skin moisturised, even if this means putting CeraVe on numerous times a day, especially if you have very dry or excema prone skin.
Soneya
15/02/24-13:17 (edited)
I currently use the cerave cleansers and find they keep me very well hydrated and keep the spots at bay however, I would be very very keen to try out some more of their products so please let me win 😝
Facewash
Danhearn010
15/02/24-13:16
My winter routine is as follows: cerave salicylic acid wash, hydrating cleanser, then apply moisturiser while still damp. CeraVe's products have kept my skin clear and healthy!