/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Leroy
Moisturised Master
01/06/24-19:02
This cream is useful for redness and dry upset skin concerns. Really helps to soothe and moistriser.
Excellent, cream
lili5135
Nourished Novice
01/06/24-14:45
My mornings are all about efficiency. First things first, it's out of bed and straight to a splash of cold water to wake myself up. Then, I follow up with a quick cleanse. Now, this is where things can get hectic. While the coffee brews, I usually scramble to throw on some clothes and pack my bag for work. But moisturiser with SPF is a must, and finding one that works for my face can be tricky. Regular lotions leave me feeling greasy, and some irritate my skin. That's why the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 sounds like a game-changer! With SPF 50, I can finally ditch the sunscreen scramble and know I'm protected all day. Plus, the fact that it's lightweight and fragrance-free is perfect for my sensitive skin. Imagine: moisturized, protected skin that feels fresh, all without adding extra time to my morning rush.
Lizzie224
Moisturised Master
01/06/24-14:13 (edited)
I used to get spots all the time until I did a particular diet and worked out that if I up my sugar intake I can literally see it on my face! I now don’t get spots the rest of the time but after a week of cake and cream teas my chin is looking dreadful. I don’t want to use all over blemish products as I’ve found they make my oil production go up. Would the blemish control gel be the answer here?
Occasional spots!?
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Zuli
01/06/24-10:24
I would love to have the entire range of this skincare as it’s so nourishing and soothing to my skin.I would Love to try out the entire range as I’m sure my skin would look more smoother and healthier
Zuli
01/06/24-10:21
I don’t leave the house without my spf and I live the cerave range. The spf moisturiser is my go to staple and it’s incorporated in my beauty routine
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
01/06/24-10:00
I do not skip spf most days unless I am having a terrible day. But its part of my skincare routine. I have seen massive difference in how my skin feels since I’ve started using spf.. Since then.. I never stopped applying. It’s important to apply spf to protect from sun damage. Cerave has the best products and I would like to win them 💙💙
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
01/06/24-09:55
Stay Hydrated: Drink plenty of water throughout the day to keep your skin hydrated.Include hydrating foods like watermelon and cucumber into your diet to boost hydration from within.
Meena
Nourished Novice
01/06/24-07:41
Hi everyone 👋 Iam new here . Thank you for welcoming in community..