Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Jade
Moisturised Master
03/31/24-23:29
From acne battles to clear skin confidence, CeraVe's been my skincare hero. #MeAndCeraVe.
Cera4T
03/31/24-19:41
The main thing I would tell my younger self is, look after your skin and wear sunscreen. PEA’S; Pollutants, Environment, Age and Stress have all played a major impact on my skin. I’ve gradually changed my old products with the vast range of CeraVe taking their place, I love how my skin feels. Protecting my skin with good effective cleanser's, moisturisers and lotions helps it feel soft, supply and stay hydrated for hours, along with plenty of water. I wish I could say I didn’t need to use, the NEW Advance Repair Ointment on my skin but let’s face the facts, I do….. CeraVe’s not turning back my clock but it is definitely protecting and reducing the speed at which my skin matures.
CeraNefi
03/31/24-19:38
Certainly! These products would be REALLY beneficial. I'd explore Protective barrier, Hydration and Moisturization. 💧Applying the ointment as a moisturizer and for an intensive treatment, applying a thicker layer before bedtime. I'd use the ointment as a protective barrier for cold weather/harsh conditions on my cheeks and nose. I'd attempt soothing dry/chapped skin in summer.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Jade
Moisturised Master
03/31/24-19:29
I would love to incorporate the CeraVe Advanced Repair Ointment into my skincare routine ! I'd use it as a moisturizer after cleansing and toning my face to lock in moisture and provide relief for my dry areas. Additionally, I'd apply it to any dry patches on my body, such as elbows or knees, for targeted hydration. Plus, using it as a lip balm would keep my lips moisturized throughout the day. Finally, applying a thicker layer before bed would serve as an overnight treatment, repairing my skin barrier while I sleep. Excited to try this multi-purpose ointment !
Soneya
03/31/24-18:11
My skin has recently been very dry and damaged and I will use this product hopefully trying to get my skin a bit more hydrated and protected
JCV24
03/31/24-12:52
Multi purpose products for a multi purpose set of skin problems. Would be a potential game changer.
Simeon
Fresh Face
03/31/24-00:15
From the point of a busy professional, I'd use any chance to keep a good multi-purpose product. And the best application I have found is during my morning routine. It saves me a lot of time and allow me to keep up with my routine in a lot shorter time.
Garden38
03/30/24-20:16
I would use the repair ointment on my body and face after a wash and use it on my lips throughout the day whenever they feel dry.