/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Flory
Fresh Face
05/30/24-19:14
I swear by washing my face daily with cucumber water, a gentle cleanser and a lot of sunscreen
Flory
Fresh Face
05/30/24-19:10
I'm always searching for a good spf as I get burned so easily. Would love to try it, especially since it's spf 50 🤭
Cecilia
Fresh Face
05/30/24-18:20
When I read about the new FPS 50 facial moisturiser I couldn't believe and can't wait to try it!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Cecilia
Fresh Face
05/30/24-18:12
The most important thing to remember doing during the summer is to bump up the UV protection. I am dying to try the new facial moisturiser with FPS50! I also clean / wash my face more often, including one in the middle of the day - don't forget to reapply the moisturiser!
SammyG
Moisturised Master
05/30/24-17:56
My best advise is invest in a good hydrating moisturiser and always keep your skin hydrated by drinking water. Can also pop your products in the fridge if you want a cooling effect especially for the eyes, lips or body in the hot weather. Also most importantly make sure your face cream has spf:)
Milind_Mutnale
05/30/24-17:42
In my everyday morning routine, I start by cleansing my face with a gentle foaming cleanser to remove any impurities and excess oil from the night before. Next, I apply a vitamin C serum to help brighten my skin and protect it from environmental damage. Then, I use a hydrating eye cream to keep the delicate skin around my eyes moisturized and to reduce any puffiness.I finish off with a lightweight moisturizer to lock in hydration and keep my skin feeling soft throughout the day. However, I've been on the lookout for a moisturizer that offers higher sun protection. That's why I'd love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 into my routine. It would not only provide the essential hydration my skin needs but also offer strong sun protection, simplifying my routine by combining two crucial steps into one product.
esther
Fresh Face
05/30/24-17:39 (edited)
Firstly I use the cerave foaming cleanser for 60 seconds then rinse with cold water. I let my face air dry as it gives me more moisture. I then use the cerave moisturiser and then the moisturiser with spf (currently ran out). I would like to be chosen for the cerave moisturiser spf as i use it as my final morning daily skincare to lock in all of the products and to use spf throughout the day for protection.
Milind_Mutnale
05/30/24-17:37
For summer skincare, start with a good sunscreen—SPF 30 or higher—and reapply it every couple of hours if you're outside. Drink plenty of water to keep your skin hydrated. Switch to lighter skincare products, like a gel moisturizer and a gentle cleanser. Don't forget a hat and sunglasses for extra protection. Exfoliate a couple of times a week, but be gentle. And, try to keep your skincare routine simple—your skin will thank you!
Summer skin care tips