/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Zanetamiw
Fresh Face
05/30/24-12:57
Hello everyone.. I am new to the community. I want to discover new products and gain new experience from others.
anicka
Fresh Face
05/30/24-12:35
Hello! I am Anna and I am a ‘Fresh face’here. I look forward to reading and learning about new products and routines.
nessa1986
Fresh Face
05/30/24-12:26
I would love to find a new routine that works for me but my routine today is Vera ve hydrating cream to foam cleanser la Roche posay eye serum cosmos face cream followed by drunk elephant whipped cream and Nivea. To find one brand to introduce on my daily routine would be wonderful.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
SSH-B 🌹
Skin Scholar
05/30/24-12:01
I am a Luddite. I am fazed when I enter a new website. Finding my way around can be daunting for me. Just incase anyone is like me, let me welcome you. CeraVe is the brand I like because it has important ingredients I need for my skin. All the products have hydrating properties and protect the skin barrier with 3 ceramides. You can learn about each product on the CeraVe sitemap under “CeraVe Loves”. Touching each photograph takes you to complete information to help you find what is the most suitable for you. All of us here in the community are here to help and encourage each-other. 🌹
When I was a “Fresh Face”
Jassy
Fresh Face
05/30/24-10:40
Cleansing and moisturising, can't forget the SPF!
iza330
Moisturised Master
05/30/24-08:12
Hello. I am a new member of the community. Looking forward to learn about the brand from members who use this brand already. Have a lovely day 😊
Helen
Nourished Novice
05/29/24-23:57
Hi I’m Helen I’m new and looking forward to reading everything on here and learning about products iv not tried
Venika
Fresh Face
05/29/24-23:36
SPF ALL THE WAY! Just ensuring that you use spf regularly and REAPPLY as well :)
My summer tip