Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tracy77
03/19/24-21:41
It would make my day to win these cerave advance products❤️,my face and hands are so dry at the moment my skin is in need of some tlc and think these products would be perfect, nothing seems to be working for me 😢
Bhav
03/19/24-20:29
I would love to try this cream as I recently damaged my skin barrier from over exfoliation and hit water after having rf microneedling. I'm have heard amazing things about cerave and would love to add this cream to my routine and strengthen my compromised skin barrier.
Chanu
Nourished Novice
03/19/24-20:12
Hi everyone Can someone please guide me, I have benn selected to test below product test and not received it yet. Its been more than two months.
Still waiting 😩
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Hazel
03/19/24-20:01
I tried cerave moisturiser and was so impressed. I thought it would be nice to use but didn’t expect it to make my skin so good . Even the day after I can feel the difference. I just love this product and would love to try more cerave products.
Honey Mani
Moisturised Master
03/19/24-18:08
Loved it.. really helped my chapped skin .. got results in 3 days
Honey Mani
Moisturised Master
03/19/24-17:58
Great item Great texture easy to apply Will buy again
Honey Mani
Moisturised Master
03/19/24-17:56
I love this ointment it’s texture is like gel and thicker and sticky stays so longer on your skin and made is nourished looking skin. And didn’t give irritation to your skin.
Elizabeth
03/19/24-16:25
Even though us older women are sometimes (very rudely!) called ‘wrinklies’, I still care about my skin and want to keep it as smooth and hydrated as possible. I would love to try this product out as my skin has got much drier recently. Fingers crossed 🤞