Home / Welcome

Welcome to Me & CeraVe

What is Me & CeraVe?

Me & CeraVe is an online destination for skincare newbies and experts alike to learn more about their skincare, access expert education and share experiences with other community members.

• Receive advanced expert advice directly from Brand Experts and medical professionals
  • Test & Review complimentary products
  • Attend members-only live masterclasses with expert hosts
  • Earn points to unlock exclusive rewards
  • Connect with like-minded individuals and skincare enthusiasts
  • Enter exclusive competitions to win CeraVe prizes

Finding your way around Me & CeraVe

Activities

These are the different actions you can complete on the community. Here you can join live medical events, enter competitions, test & review complimentary CeraVe products, share your recommendations, answer surveys and more.

Discussion Boards

Join the conversation on skincare.

- CeraVe Announcements: Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Brand Experts.

- Member Meet & Greet: New to Me & CeraVe? Use this discussion board to introduce yourself and chat to your fellow community members.

- Skincare Chats: The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe, and skincare as a whole.

Skin 101

This is your education hub, to help you manage your everyday skincare concerns.

- Ask a Brand Expert: Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Brand Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

- Skin School: Looking to get a deeper knowledge of skincare? Discover tips & resources direct from CeraVe’s trusted dermatologists and skincare professionals.

- Test your knowledge or Routine Finder

Meet the CeraVe Skin Experts

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small. You can identify them with ‘@CeraVe’ in their username. Learn more about our Skin Experts and contact them here

Username: Elizabeth

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
skincare advice & general community questions

Username: Jade

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
Skincare advice & general community questions

Username: Emily

Time to contact:
Weekdays pre 6pm

Contact me for:
Skincare advice & general community questions

3 Steps to Start on CeraVe & Me

1. Connect: Jump on a discussion board, introduce yourself and share experiences with fellow skincare enthusiasts
  2. Learn: Head to Skin 101 for deeper knowledge and personalised skincare advice
  3. Earn Points & Get Rewarded: Complete activities and challenges, earn points and unlock exclusive rewards