Home / Ask a Skin Expert

Ask a Skin Expert

Do you need skincare advice? Our CeraVe Skin Experts are here to help! Whether you consider yourself a skincare newbie or feel you’re fairly clued up, no question is too big or small.

Elizabeth [See profile]
Skin Type: Dehydrated
Skin Concern: Ageing & Pigmentation
Favourite Product:

Jade [See profile]
Skin Type: Dry
Skin Concern: Ageing
Favourite Product: AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50

Emily [See profile]
Skin Type: Combination
Skin Concern: Dehydration
Favourite Product: Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser

We also have contributing Skin Experts, Kasey, May and Amna who can support. Please note, our Skin Experts are not a medical professionals therefore this advice cannot replace the advice of your GP, dermatologist or medical professional. If you have any concerns or have any skin conditions or are pregnant, please seek advice from your GP, dermatologist or healthcare professional.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Brenna
Moisturised Master
01/25/24-12:09
I’m looking into buying the new Cerave healing ointment as it has just been released in UK and I’ve heard great things. I’m just concerned about the consistency, is it like Vaseline and sit like a layer or does it melt into the skin? I’ve got some dry red patches on my arms from the cold weather, which I think it would be great for, but don’t want it leaving a residue. Thanks.
Matilda
Moisturised Master
01/25/24-11:58
Hi! Which moisturiser would you recommend for my 6 year old daughter who suffers from eczema? Thank you!
Johnsiemarie
Moisturised Master
01/25/24-09:02
Good morning, I was about to start ordering my first set of recommended cerave products and seen that the brand and its partners test on animals and are not certfied cruelty free?.? Can I just check that is true please? As this is a game changer for me sadly. Many thanks
Steph
Fresh Face
01/25/24-04:04
Can I ask what product are best for oily skin and is there something for dry lips as I can't seem to win
Mason
Moisturised Master
01/24/24-22:18
Hello, I struggle with controlling spots on my face at the moment even though I use the hydration foaming cleanser almost daily. What would you recommend in helping towards preventing spots?
margaret123456
Moisturised Master
01/24/24-19:28 (edited)
Hi lovely experts a little advice for a newbie please. What is you best ,cleanser &moisturiser with spf for ageing combination sensitive skin which is blemish prone💗?
Leanne
Fresh Face
01/24/24-06:48
I struggle with deep red blemishes on the skin on my face, especially when I am due on my menstrual cycle. Could you suggest something to incorporate into my skincare routine to support this, please?
Lou14
Fresh Face
01/24/24-05:28
I have suffered with dry skin and eczema all my life. In the last few years I have had a dermatitis/dry skin in colder weather which caused eyes to water and make skin worse. Can you recommend something for me to try suitable for around the eye area?