Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
MrsG69
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:56 (edited)
Drink plenty water 1 or 3 litre a day to keep skin hydrated, less water equals dehydrated dry skin. Use oil based shower cream and moisturise daily with a barrier cream on face, hands and feet and a rich moisturising cream for the body, I would highly recommend the Cereve range to achieve the benefits of moisturised winter skin.
Piphy
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:52
I think it very important to remain hydrated all year round and not just in hot weather. Keeping a good level of fluid intake such as water helps the skin remain healthy.
felicitaslucy
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:50 (edited)
I use the moisturising cream immediately after getting out the shower. i add a few drops of water because my skin dries quickly and that leaves me feeling fresh and smooth through the day!
Emi27
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:50
When is the best time to apply skincare products?
Spotty
25/01/24-18:49
You can't beat a good mosterizer, especially with this cold drying weather we have all experienced the last few weeks. The wind zaps the moisture out of your hands and face. I wear fingerless gloves but the weather still gets to my poor old fingers. I have psoriasis so very important to keep hydrated inside and out.
Cecilia
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:47
Having struggled with excessively dry skin even when I lived in humid Recife, in Brazil, I have been extra careful and diligent about my moisturizing routine. I use the Cerave moisturizing cream every day after I shower and every other day I use the Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser instead of soap. When I had the excessive dry skin problem my dermatologist recommended the oil cleanser and I fell in love with it. Now that my skin is back to normal, I use it only every other day - for my skin to stay healthy!
Luce
Fresh Face
25/01/24-18:42
Trying to eat healthy and drink more water!
Nat6
25/01/24-18:41
I am starting from inside out. Eating healthier, drinking more water and trying to sleep more. After that it’s important to cleanse with a really gentle cleanser and the moisturise. Don’t forget about those eyes. Absolute favourite eye product is your eye serum!!