Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Bevaz
23/01/24-16:48
My son always has troubled skin in the winter this is probably due to the extra warmth created with central heating, he’s always on the lookout to try new skin cream solutions so he currently applies creams on damp skin then applies bandages but since trying cerave his skin is getting so much better.
ammar
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-16:48 (edited)
Cleansing Cream anti aging for face and eyes Cream spf To keep him moisturised
Digz
23/01/24-16:24
Hydrate Cleanse Moisture and SPF I find that apply moisturiser on damp skin helps
Gill0206
Fresh Face
23/01/24-16:23
Drink 3 litres of water daily Cleanse tone and moisturise morning and night Always remove all make up Keep lips moisturised throughout the day Always moist your hands after being in water. This is an important one for me as I am a hairdresser.
Kayleigh
Fresh Face
23/01/24-16:14
- wear SPF every day to help prevent any skin damage. - find a great moisturiser thats suited to your skin type and use daily.
RachH40
Nourished Novice
23/01/24-16:01 (edited)
1. Always wear SPF no matter what the weather is like 2. Apply moisturiser at the end of morning and/or evening routines 3. Top up moisturiser on hands when needed through the day 4. Apply lip balm to lips and top up throughout the day to avoid cracking and dryness  5. Wear cotton socks and gloves overnight after applying moisturiser to lock in moisture on hands and feet. 6. Drink plenty of water 7. Try and keep your hands out of water if possible and ensure they’re dried properly after. Reapply moisturiser if required.
Norz
Fresh Face
23/01/24-15:57
My top tips would be to dress warm, moisture (as I tend to get chapped dry hands especially) and get plenty of sleep xx
Gilly
23/01/24-15:53
I suffer really dry skin in the winter caused by the weather and heating.I would everyone to drink plenty moisturise regularly try not to take baths that are too hot shower if possible I moisturise while my skin is still damp it makes my moisturiser absord more quickly and stops me itching .