/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Rachaelxx
Skin Scholar
04/11/24-00:07
Thank you for my Sample Blemish Control Cleanser is great for unblocking Pores and keeping skin soft Very happy with Cerave another great Product ❤️
Thankyou
Klairen
04/10/24-23:33
Always always wash your hands before washing or touching your face. Use cerave facial cleanser first thing in the morning and at night before your night-time products.
Janay
Moisturised Master
04/10/24-19:51
Always using a fresh, clean cloth when cleansing. Water - drink it ALL! Keep your skin hydrated - moisturise. Gentle exfoliation- do not scrub! Don’t pick or poke and your skin.
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Adey
Fresh Face
04/10/24-19:26
I love to stay hydrated with my water bottle at all times each day. In the morning I wash my face with mild soap and cold water as it is therapeutic for me giving my face the much needed boost to have my pores opened. I use a cleanser afterwards and then a moisturiser. When going out I love to apply face serum.
Select one or several answers to vote
How can i keep my skin from being dry?
3 votes
staying hydrated
apply good facial products
Submit
Mel Johns
Fresh Face
04/10/24-16:30
Came home from a long day of work to discover my new testers have arrived! So excited to give them a go 😁 Thanks CeraVe ❤️
Click on an answer to vote
Have you tried it?
4 votes
Yess!!
Not yet!!
My Lucky Day ☀️
Scarlet
Moisturised Master
04/10/24-15:09 (edited)
Here are some top tips for managing blemishes and blackheads: 1. Cleanse regularly: Use a gentle cleanser twice daily to remove excess oil, dirt, and impurities from your skin. 2. Exfoliate: Incorporate an exfoliating product into your skincare routine to slough off dead skin cells and prevent clogged pores. 3. Spot treat: Use targeted treatments such as benzoyl peroxide or salicylic acid on individual blemishes to reduce inflammation and promote healing. 4. Moisturize: Even if you have oily skin, moisturizing is essential to maintain skin barrier function and prevent excess oil production. 5. Protect your skin: Use sunscreen daily to protect your skin from harmful UV rays, which can worsen blemishes and cause dark spots. 6. Hands off: Avoid touching your face excessively, as this can transfer bacteria and irritate your skin, leading to more blemishes. 7. Maintain a healthy lifestyle: Eat a balanced diet, stay hydrated, and manage stress levels, as these factors can impact the health of your skin. Remember, consistency is key when it comes to managing blemishes and blackheads. If you have persistent concerns, consider consulting a dermatologist for personalized advice.
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
04/10/24-14:39
My first tip for blemish prone skin is to use a creamy cleanser twice a day- evening cleanse must be completed at least twice.  With the morning routine I would suggest to use vitamin C, moisturiser and spf 50. For the evening routine I would suggest to use BHA and AHA overnight gel and thick balm to regenerate the barrier!
BestFriend
Moisturised Master
04/10/24-14:07
My top tips for managing blemishes and blackheads would be to be gentle with your skin and avoid very harsh products that might exacerbate the problem. I would also recommend using something containing retinol to help fade blemishes and lessen the chances of new spots forming. This is such a super prize! Good luck everyone ❤️