/ Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Fifilou
Fresh Face
30/05/24-15:10
-SPF all day every day, reapply frequently -store skin care products in the fridge to feel cool & fresh on application, bliss!
Amanda herdman
30/05/24-15:06
As summers coming my routine I like to wash my face in cold water the exfoliate my skin wash that off I cleans my face then apply a face cream that’s creamy and doesn’t leave my face sticky like some then I apply my primer hen a light colour foundation that has a bit of a glow
My skin care for simmer
Roby
30/05/24-14:54
Always going out with sunscreen, hat if it's very sunny and a protective lip gloss. Ensure to reapply with time as sweat and heat can lower protection. Stay moist!
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Ecinaj
30/05/24-14:36
Summer coming. 😎 would ❤️ dewy moisturised skin with the protection of SPF 50 from trusted CeraVe.
Angie
30/05/24-14:34
I always wash my face with simple soap Vitamin c serum E45 cream or whatever’s at hand SPF foundation
Angie
30/05/24-14:33
Moisture moisture moistened haha the best way to be!!
Abbie
30/05/24-14:32
CeraVe sunscreen (for my sensitive skin), a sun hat and a tinted lip balm. You're good to go!
Jemmajjlbuckle
Fresh Face
30/05/24-14:22
So basically I struggle with really bad skin, blemish , oily and then dry ( so strange ) I would love this opportunity to win ! Then I can share my story