Home / Skincare Chats

Skincare Chats

The hub for all things skincare! From routine recommendations to tips on how best to apply a product, this is the perfect place to share and find advice on CeraVe and skincare as a whole.
Write something
All HydrationBlemishes and blackheadsSkin ConditionsIngredientsQuestionTips & tricksSelfie of the dayUnboxingSpotted in storeYour skincare bag
Most recent
Filter
Tina
22/03/24-17:39
I would love to try this as my hands and legs are so dry. I want something that will make a difference and not just short term. So I would definitely use it every day after a shower.
Kelz
Moisturised Master
22/03/24-17:34 (edited)
I would incorporate this product into my daily routine because I'm suffering from dry skin and the current product I'm using is not doing the job. So I would like to try this product.
Mrs A
Moisturised Master
22/03/24-17:29
I would use this on my elbows, feet,hands and legs because moisturizer doesn't give them quite what they need
Suggested mission See all
Blemish Busters : Share Your Secret ⌛
30 Cerave exppoints
Foreverautumn
Skin Scholar
21/03/24-19:14 (edited)
This smoothing cream was one of the first cerave products I ever tried. I suffer from very bumpy upper arms which feel like sandpaper on occasions. whatever I tried on my skin did not really help the situation. When I first bought this pot of smoothing cream I wasn’t too sure if it was going to work, but what did I have to lose.? Just after a few applications my skin felt so much better. Not only were my arms getting visibly smoother they were also soft to the touch. I use this smoothing cream 2 to 3 times a week and it keeps my arms so so soft, no more lumpy bits no more sandpaper skin. Not only does it smooth it hydrates. It keeps my skin moisturised all through the day. I also like to use it on my feet, it helps with my dry heels keeping them in better condition. If you haven’t tried the smoothing cream yet, I really recommend it, give it a go ! ❤️ ❤️ 💙 💙
#meandcerave
Alina
Moisturised Master
21/03/24-12:43
I will love to give a try to this product using for my lips. I read about it and looks like perfect product which can helps my lips by offering them the hydratation, moisture and repairing their appearance. It looks as a nice product and I would love it on my colection. Good luck everyone!
Beth
Fresh Face
20/03/24-19:27
I’d love to win the ointment! I’d use it in my morning routine and after I’ve had a shower and my skin gets so dry after a shower that it literally peels! I’m having to moisturise every day to try and beat the never ending battle of dry skin! (And so far it’s not working!) I’d love to try the ointment to see if anything can help my skin to be the soft and supple young skin my 22 year old body should have. Rather than the rough, dry skin!
Nikkikotta
Moisturised Master
20/03/24-17:08
I love using it on my face when i see some Dark Patches. This works for almost every part of the body.
Intensive Moisturiser
SylviaM
Moisturised Master
20/03/24-14:15
This product totally change my skin. From damaged barrier to soft and dewy cheeks. I love it?
#MeAndCeraVe!