Home / CeraVe Announcements

CeraVe Announcements

Watch this space for important updates on all things CeraVe, from our Admins and Skin Experts.
Write something
Most recent
Filter
Jade
Skin Expert
05/16/24-16:58

Hey Me + CeraVe!

How is everyone doing?

Let's talk about CeraVe Products - CeraVe may not necessarily share its products as "sexy."ย However, beauty is subjective, and what one person finds attractive may differ from another ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Check out my top 3 CeraVe Sexy products!

1ย ย ย CeraVe Hydrating Foaming Oil Cleanser:ย 
ย I love this because it's super gentle and very hydrating on the skin. My skin has been dry, and this has been hydrating my skin. I love love love that I can also use this as a 2-1 face and body cleanser!

2ย CeraVe Moisturising Lotion:ย 
I find this handy to apply on my face and body when I need a light moisturiser that hydrates and restores my skin barrier!

3ย CeraVe Moisturizing Cream:
ย This I've been using currently, as my skin needs a more rich cream, but with all the same ingredients as the lotion! My skin feels more nourished than my previous dry skin ๐Ÿ’™

Remember, the effectiveness and quality of a skincare product are more important than its perceived "sexiness."

Enjoy watching the videoย ๐Ÿ’™๐Ÿ’š

Emily @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/15/24-13:32

Hello everyone, hope you're having a great week so far ๐Ÿ’™

Today I wanted to share my top 3 CeraVe Essentials that I use on my body.

1. Hydrating Cleansing Bar
    Cleanses the skin whilst maintaining the skins' natural barrier, leaving your skin feeling super soft and hydrated! This can be used on the face + body and is suitable for all skin types!

2. Moisturising Lotion
    I use this to lock in the moisture after cleansing. This has a lovely, lightweight texture which absorbs easily into the skin but very hydrating. I love using this lotion because I personally don't like a thick cream.

3. SA Smoothing Cream
    This is brilliant if you get any bumps or spots on your body. The key ingredient Salicylic Acid gently exfoliates the skin and helps to improve any skin texture.
    I use this mainly on my legs which helps to reduce any ingrown hairs and hydrates my dry heels, leaving these areas feeling super smooth! Couldn't be without this moisturiser.

Let me know if I have included any of your favourites!

Emily ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Routine Advice
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
05/14/24-09:05

Hey Community, how are you? We have a new Product Test for you to apply for! We're giving 100 of you the chance to test the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion with SPF50!*

How do I test the AM Facial Moisturising Lotion?
Head to the'Become a Tester' channel and apply!

Good luck and enjoy! ๐Ÿ’™

*UK residents aged 18+ only. Entries open 13.05.24 until 11.59 27.05.24. Entry via invitation from Me & CeraVe, CeraVe AM Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF50 52ml Product Review. Subject to availability while stocks last. Full TCs available here https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA.

Tag
Product Testing
Jade
Skin Expert
05/13/24-18:29

Hey, community -I hope everyone is doing well and enjoying this lovely spring!!

I wanted to chat about how serums and eye creams provide additional benefits to your skincare routine. Here's why:

Serum๐Ÿ’™ย 
A serum is a lightweight, highly concentrated skincare product that contains active ingredients. Its main purpose is to target specific skin concerns such as hydration, brightening, firming, or reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles. I apply a facial serum every day, and for me, the hyaluronic acid serum is my everyday must!! Serums are formulated with smaller molecules, allowing them to penetrate deeper into the skin and deliver potent ingredients directly to the targeted areas. By incorporating a serum into your routine, you can address specific skin concerns more effectively. The Hyaluronic acid serum contains hyaluronic acid - helping to plump and maintain our skins, natural Hyaluronic acid - I love this!

Eye Cream๐Ÿ’™
Let's not forget the skin around the eye area, which can sometimes be forgotten about. This area is super delicate and prone to dryness, fine lines, and wrinkles - especially with seasonal changes. Eye creams are specially formulated to address these specific concerns. The Eye Repair contains ingredients that help reduce puffiness and dark circles. The beauty of applying an eye cream can help nourish and protect the delicate skin around the eyes, keeping it hydrated and youthful-looking. The eye repair also has 3 essential ceramides and hyaluronic acid :) if eye care is something that you don't tend to apply - Maybe this post is your sign :)

Essentially - adding a serum and an eye cream into your skincare routine can provide targeted benefits to address specific skin concerns and keep your skin looking healthy and radiant! Do you use an eye serum or face serum? I would love to know!ย 
Jade ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Tips & Tricks
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
05/10/24-16:08 (edited)

Hey Me + CeraVe, how are you? Great news - we have a NEW competition, now live!

To help you hydrate and protect your skin all in one easy step, we're offering uou the chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick!*

To learn how to enter, please click here.

Good luck! ๐Ÿ’™

*UK [& ROI] resident, aged 18+ only. The Chance to WIN a CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50: your ultimate skincare sidekick! Entries open 12:00 07/05/24 until 23:59 02/06/24. For your chance to win, in the Skincare Chats channel, please tell us the steps in your everyday morning routine, and why youโ€™d love to incorporate the CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50! Prize is a complimentary CeraVe Facial Moisturising Lotion SPF 50 (52ml). Full T&Cs: https://www.cerave.co.uk/terms-and-conditions Promoter: CeraVe, a trading division of L'Orรฉal (U.K.) Limited, Gateway Central, White City Place, 187 Wood Lane, London, W12 7SA. 3 prize winners.

Click on an answer to vote
Have you entered?!
40 votes
Yes, already entered!
No, running to enter now!
Tag
Competitions
Olivia @ CeraVe
Admin
05/08/24-09:30

Hey Me + CeraVe! How are you all? I hope you had a great long weekend. I am thrilled to announce that we have a winner for our latest competition!

Congratulations to @Hope ! You have won Your Full Blemish-Prone Skin Routine. Head to your inbox, we have messaged you there.

Thanks to everyone who entered, we loved seeing your entries! Keep a look out for our next competition, coming soon ๐Ÿ’™

Tag
Competitions
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/02/24-14:00

Hi Community,

We know trying multiple products simultaneously or using a complicated routine is tempting. However, too many ingredients can compromise the skin barrier, leading to skin irritation.๐Ÿ’™

Sometimes, your skincare products don't need to be 'sexy', and Cerave proves just that! It's about productive, results-driven formulas and affordable price points.๐Ÿ’™

Cerave provides the perfect dermatologist-approved and developed products for your cleanse and prep skincare routine.

These are my chosen top 4 products which work for my dehydrated skin, and I like to keep it simple.

Cleanse and take my make-up off with the Miceller water. It is suitable for day and night.
Apply my Moisturising SPF lotion during the day and my hyaluronic serum and moisturiser at night.

This routine is simple and unsexy, but I know I am hydrating and protecting my skin day and night without compromising the skin barrier.๐Ÿ’™

Let us know in the comments what your unsexy routine would be.

Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Select one or several answers to vote
Do you think a simple unsexy routine is beneficial?
75 votes
Yes
No
Submit
UNSEXY PRODUCTS THAT ACUALLY WORK!!
Tag
Routine Advice
Elizabeth @ CeraVe
Skin Expert
05/01/24-10:22

Hi Community,

How are you all doing? Spring has sprung at last!! Welcome to May ๐ŸŒผ

I hope some of you have attended one of the university bus tours. They look great and fun. ๐Ÿ’™

I am highlighting another of my favourite products today, the 50 ml moisturiser cream.

This deeply moisturising face cream delivers long-lasting hydration to dry skin.
This cream is powered by MVE Delivery technology; the rich formula delivers up to 24 hours of hydration to the face and body, with a non-greasy texture remaining gentle and lightweight on the skin.

This face cream combines a blend of ceramides with hyaluronic acid to help nourish the skin barrier and deliver a much-needed boost of moisture. After use, the skin feels replenished and silky soft to the touch, with the appearance of dryness diminished.

WHEN TO USE?

• As often as needed
    Application: apply liberally to the skin.
    Avoid direct contact with eyes. If contact occurs, rince thoroughly with water.

INGREDIENT BENEFITS

Ceramides: Long-chain lipids that work to lock in moisture.
Hyaluronic Acid: A humectant that supports long-lasting hydration.

The Hydrating Cleanser is frequently used before applying the moisturiser.
This moisturiser does not have an SPF, so one would need to apply an SPF on top.๐Ÿ’™

Let us know if you have used this moisturiser before.

Have a lovely bank holiday weekend.

Elizabeth ๐Ÿ’™

Select one or several answers to vote
Would you find this product useful to carry in your bag?
54 votes
Yes
No
Submit
CERAVE MOISTURISING CREAM 50Ml
Tag
Routine Advice